A talented Full Stack Software Developer is required for a business solutions internal team. This passionate and creative company have a brilliant team ethic and approach to projects, development and delivery. This is a remote, work from home position full time.
Having recently completed recent version upgrades they are now running an Angular 12 front end alongside a .Net Core 5 Web API offering the latest and greatest libraries for their new team member to work with.
* Working as part of a small team to successfully deliver 2-week sprint commitments
* Communicate issues with timescales/deadlines early and often
* An eye for keeping code clean, dry and easily maintainable
* Happy to thoroughly test code before handing over for code review/testing
* Prioritise performance when producing software solutions and optimise for scalability
* Familiar with modern web security risks and protective measures
* Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
* Willing to take responsibility with and for projects as required
* Ability to communicate with non-technical members of other departments.
Skills and Qualifications
* Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
* Familiarity with Agile development methodologies (loose implementation so not essential)
* Experience developing web-based desktop applications with a mobile first strategy
* Experience of working with databases in a performant and efficient manner
* Good understanding of cloud-based application hosting (Azure strongly preferred)
* Basic understanding of Microsoft's ORMs, Entity Framework
* Excellent communication and teamwork skills
* A focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
* Enjoys a challenge and being part of a small but supportive remote team
* Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field (preferred) or demonstrable multi-year software development career.
Experience of the following would be desired
* No SQL database (e.g. Cosmos)
* App Containerization and management (Docker / Kubernetes)
* Third Party Identity Providers (Azure B2C / Auth0)
* Open API API Definition
* Writing Infrastructure as a code / automated deployments
* Experience with microservice based architecture desirable as we will be moving into this as the product develops
This is a permanent and full time position offering a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, remote working full time with monthly meetings at head office in South Wales.This position is remote home working 5 days a week.
Please do hesitate to apply as we may close the advertisement early