Energize your career with one of Healthcare's fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it's a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world's leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up. This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum -a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
The purpose of this position is to help people live their lives to the fullest by managing the relationship and ensuring customer focused service levels of internal Optum Clients and external Vendors.
The Fulfillment Business Manager is responsible for maintaining and expanding the relationships with internal clients and ensuring the overall customer experience is positive by leveraging the UnitedHealth values. The primary focus of this position will be to lead the strategic management of client relationships, ensure assigned customers' needs and expectations are being met, identify process gaps, aid in the management of customer issues and resolution, engage in resource/project allocation, manage volume and capacity of work, and maintain consistent, effective communication with Fulfillment Services and Internal Client leadership. Major Responsibilities:
- Manage the overall relationship with all internal clients/customers/partners
- Keep leadership and business stakeholders apprised of potential or actual fulfillment issues and provide regular status updates
- Drive Fulfillment Services priorities and objectives with clients
- Provide guidance and manage client engagement
- Daily monitoring of various high-profile projects by reviewing project status, online tools and partnering with Account and Materials Mangers
- Lead the team in identifying and managing client priorities and ensure projects are being driven on time and to the clients' expectations/needs
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of fulfillment processes and systems used to execute fulfillment requests
- Lead project kick-offs and discovery of new products, projects and programs
- Identify appropriate team resources for project/program allocation
- Provide project support on other fulfillment initiatives as needed
- Obtain feedback from end-users of fulfillment processes and procedures to ensure service levels are being realized as expected at the highest quality
- Research and resolve issues and risks between Fulfillment Services and Client
- Effectively gather and analyze data pertaining to the client (i.e. volume, team capacity, allocation, cost savings and current/future process improvements)
- Collaborate in the creation of policies and procedures when gaps in service are realized
- Maintain and foster collaborative working relationships with team members, internal clients and external vendors
- Support the overall business goals of Optum by performing additional duties as assigned or requested
- Strong interest and/or knowledge of new technologies and process improvement workflows
- Proven ability to manage own workflow, prioritize and meet deadlines while responding to demands of multiple customers (internal and external)
- Self-starter with excellent communication, organizational, process planning, decision making and implementation skills
- Must possess a very high level of attention to detail
- Independent worker, who can rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Demonstrated collaboration skills, problem-solving skills and experience successfully implementing change initiatives within a large organization
- Proven project coordination/management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to influence and motivate
- Ability to assess and identify needs while also being strategic and understand the operations
- Customer-first mentality
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in. Required Qualifications:
- HS Diploma or GED
- 5 years Project Management experience
- 2 years' experience coordinating or managing deliverables of third-party vendors
- 2 years' experience interfacing with business decision-makers and clients
- Intermediate proficiency using MS Excel (must know how to work with pivot tables, conditional (IF) function, HLOOKUP, VLOOKUP, SUMIF, COUNTIF, LOOKUP, etc.)
- Must be available to travel occasionally on business 10%
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business.
- BA/BS degree
- 5 years managing a team
- Knowledge of government print requirements
- Understanding of the printing, letter shop and fulfillment industry
The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities: click here .
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Project Management, managing deliverables, third-party vendors, interfacing, government print requirements, printing, letter shop, fulfillment industry, #RPO - provided by Dice