Linear Financial Technologies is a fast-growing fintech company formed on the premise that technology and data can transform the way businesses access financial products, thus removing friction from the experience. Simply put, our mission is to empower our clients to compete and succeed in the digital economy.
Linear operates in 3 countries and is backed by strong growth-oriented investors. We have a large and growing set of blue-chip clients, including 6 of the top 25 commercial banks. Our clients and solutions span industries including banks, non-bank lenders, commerce platforms, and suppliers.
The core of what we provide is a cutting-edge SaaS platform that simplifies the journey for businesses to gain access to capital and open accounts, allowing owners to focus on their passion - running their businesses. Embedded in the solution is a decade of insights, accompanied by the power of AI/ML technologies to enable intelligent business decisions. Our platform is also facilitating the next wave of innovation in financial services, embedding lending experiences into commerce platforms which links the traditional banking system with the digital economy.
We are looking for an exceptional Front End Developer to work with our platform and solutions UI teams.Responsibilities:
- Design and implement front-end applications that interfaces with backend servers and APIs.
- Passionate about implementing responsive and user-friendly interfaces.
- Write high quality code that is robust, readable, and scales.
- Possess the drive to dive deep, thrive and progress even in ambiguous situations.
- Encourage and support knowledge sharing within team and external groups.
- Work in an agile environment focused on the most important deliverable.
- Identify areas for improvement and optimization and help drive our technical UI backlog
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing dynamic front-end web-based applications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field with 5+ years of work experience, or Masters' Degree with over 3+ year work experience in Software Development.
- Excellent Analytical and Communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and working globally.
- Solid understanding of the web development process from the layout/user interface to services layer
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge with vue.js, design systems, chrome debug tools and APM/RUM in elastic
- Familiarity with Git-based version control (stash/bitbucket), Agile tools (Jira) and build/deploy pipelines (jenkins)
- Salary range commensurate with experience and capabilities
- Comprehensive benefits package including generous PTO, health, dental, vision, 401K with company match
- Bonus eligible
Linear provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Linear complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.