Stratacent - About Us
Stratacent is a IT managed services firm that provides 24/7 support, solutions and staffing tailored to our clients' needs. In helping our customers achieve their IT and business goals, Stratacent consistently builds bridges between solutions and relationships by providing value-added services to clients based on our technical expertise, continuous associate education and our Onsite-Offsite-Hybrid delivery. Our offsite development center is located at 101 Hudson Street, Jersey City, NJ a building covering 1.25 million square feet of space in a "Class A" office tower 42 stories high. Looming over the Hudson River waterfront and just 10 minutes from lower Manhattan, our development center, positioned in a prime area, offers a visual treat with its award-winning architecture.
Position: Sr. Front End UI developer
Location: 100% Remote
As an expert front-end developer you will assist in design discussions, architecture and prototyping UI for feasibility. You will become go to person for team related to any front-end related activities. You will constantly learn new components, material design concepts and other related technology to bring new ideas in Product design and development. We'll ask you to assist in designing the data exchange between the front-end and back-end. We'll create the back-end stubs so you'll be able to integrate the front-end. Our web application is part of a bigger development project and as a result some components such as Authentication, Authorizations, SSO will need to be integrated in the UI.
- Analyze existing UI application on AWS and map reusable components to the End-State Architecture.
- Define technology components, best practices, with maintainable and decoupled codebases.
- Define and build end product features aligned with design system (Axure) and UX guidelines per corporate branding strategy.
- Guide and work closely with the UX styling teams providing recommendations and directions for an enterprise grade end product delivery.
- Showcase continuous improvements in collaboration between developers, product owners, and product designers.
- Build Single Sign-on Integration with OKTA including integration with Salesforce, and access management for external clients.
- Developing Subscription-based Applications requiring Application Permissioning to specific data sets or functionality based on Role-Based security.
- Build integrations with existing AWS datastores (snowflake, DynamoDB, Redis Cache, AppSync).
- Design and build highly performant function-based API's.
- Setup the different environments for Production, Non-Prod environments.
- Create JSON, XML payloads to generate the report via JSON with additional report parameters
- Developing microservices using Node.js / Java and used AWS Lambda functions, python, AWS Gateway to build Services.
- Integrate with clickstream and analytics using Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics (Adobe Analytics, Launch, and other aspects of the Adobe Stack).
- Knowledge of other tools such as Invoca, Salesforce, Adobe- Dynamic Tag Management, Google Tag Manager, Tealium.
- Develop test strategy, test plan, and test cases for front end components including BDD, and performance testing.
- Perform Functional Testing and Performance Testing including enhancements and support.
- Provide warranty postproduction release and KT to the production support team.
- Extensive years of overall IT experience.
- Extensive years of experience as a front-end web developer
- Extensive years of experience with Databases like RDBMS (PostgreSQL/Oracle/MySQL) or NoSQL Databases like (MongoDB/DynamoDB etc.)
- Experience with Git source control and Linux/Windows command line
- Familiarity with NodeJS, ReactJS, Redux.
- Experience working on large scale projects.
- Experience with web services and mocking of service request data.
- Experience working with cloud technologies like AWS S3, Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, AWS SDK is good to have
- Understanding cross-browser incompatibilities and issues
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent is required
- Health Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Continuous Learning Program
Stratacent is an equal opportunity employer. As such, to the extent defined by federal, state, and municipal law, Stratacent will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, handicap, or any other factor protected by law.
- provided by Dice