If you’re the type of person that enjoys the front-end side of development, obsesses over the user experience and enjoys taking initiative, this job is for you. The Mobile and Web App team at Morgan & Morgan is responsible for a huge part of our client experience with the firm. By being a part of this team, your decisions and code will directly impact tens of thousands of users on a daily basis. We believe that engineers need to be part of every idea from inception through deployment. That’s why you’ll be working closely with our UI and UX designers, backend dev team and our PM’s on a day to day basis.
This is a hybrid/in-office position 3 days a week in our Brooklyn office.
Compensation: $150,000.00-$190,000.00 + Benefits DOE.
- Proficiency with Angular (15, but 6 or higher)
- Proficiency with RxJS
- Experience with Ionic (4 or higher) and Capacitor cross-platform SDK is an advantage
- Strong experience with CSS, SASS
- A strong focus on UI, UX, and adherence to best practices in front-end development
- Experience writing unit tests with Jasmine or preferably Jest (for Angular)
- Experience with Iconic (4 or higher)
- And Capacitor cross-platform SDK
- Knowledge of deploying mobile apps to both Apple & Google stores
- Familiarity writing tests for testing frameworks, including Cypress and Cucumber
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline on GitHub or similar platforms
- Experience with Firebase for handling push notifications
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications and systems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency