We are located in Long Island, NY and we are a rapidly growing ecommerce company that has been serving the greater NYC area for over 10 years! We were recently recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in our space and pride ourselves in being tech-forward and a very dynamic group.
We are looking for a Front End Developer to build modern UIs that are intuitive and easy to use. We are an ecommerce team that needs an intuitive UI and someone who can improve front end development and help iterate on product/platform features.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Excellent work environment
- Huge room for growth
- Fully Remote (Must be in NY)
What You Will Be Doing
- Front End development and improve UI
- Develop component-based and high scalable applications
- Collaborate across several teams to improve platform and products
What You Need for this PositionAt Least 3-4 Years Of Experience With
Nice To Haves
- Front End Development
- Vue.js or another modern JS framework
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : MB6- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Matt Bailey - Recruiting Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.