2-6 yrs experience .
- You're a great communicator. You recognize that coding is not just communicating with machines, but communicating with other humans via machines. You will be asked to synthesize customer feedback, make smart informed decisions, and build consensus with your teammates.
- You've got an entrepreneurial spirit. You don't get excited about 10% Year-over-Year growth - you get excited about turning the world upside-down and growing by 100x. Maybe you've worked in a startup before. Maybe you were part of a large company but tried to make it feel like a startup. No matter your background, you are excited to be part of a small team that dreams big.
- You feel personally invested in delivering a great UX. You put yourself in your customer's shoes, and relentlessly optimize the user experience. You appreciate good design.
- You enjoy growing your skills. You know how to build great software. But you also know that there's always more to learn. You're excited to teach your teammates new skills, and to learn alongside them.
- Our team is collaborative, ambitious, and friendly. We're excited to be working toward a common goal: great customer experiences for onsite service.
- We are a distributed team. We started in the greater Boston area, but we have grown to have employees in 7 different states. We collaborate online with Zoom/Slack, and we find creative ways to bring people together in-person a few times a year.