Harvey Nash is partnering with an award winning customer insight company, which is powered by a fantastic innovative technology. Due to success, they expanding and opening up their development department and are now looking for a Front End ENGINEERING MANAGER.
The Engineering teamwork in close partnership with Product and UX to continuously innovate Feefo's market leading platform. In your role as one of two Engineering Managers, you will lead a sub section of the team with a specific focus across the wider team on the advocacy of user centric software engineering practices backed by your domain expertise and passion for Front End web technologies.
You will also:
- Maintain a technical roadmap which future proofs the Front End application, providing justification and seeking approval from the senior management team as appropriate
- Develop knowledge of Feefo, the Feefo products and the organisation's strategy and vision to be able to actively respond to business needs
- Lead a team of software engineers to build solutions in accordance with the SDLC
- Foster technical excellence in an agile development culture
- Take ownership of all work developed by members of your team.
- An understanding of a11y best practices and a drive to build applications that are inclusive for a wide variety of users
- Development on highly-scalable, highly-available applications with large datasets.
- Source version control, ideally Git.
- Experience leading, supervising or managing a team of Front End developers.
If you are interested in knowing more or know someone who is interested please get in touch