With companies across all industries heavily investing in their capacity to make data driven decisions. We are on the forefront of successfully applying these practices to the sports world. Our tracking and analytics solutions has allowed us to partner with some of the world's largest media companies, leagues, and clubs to propel our company to become the industry standard in providing analytics and video platforms.
With our tremendous reputation and traction, we are scaling and looking to grow our team by adding an ambitious Front End Engineer to develop and implement machine learning cutting-edge technologies to ensure our market leading position in sports player tracking and broadcast solutions.
What You Will Be Doing
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve our customer-facing and internal applications
- Contribute to multiple layers of our stack, from our web front-end databases
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers, UI/UX Designers, and other software engineers
- Assist with reliability, stability, and availability of applications
- Maintain best-practices for software development, including deployment process, documentation, and adherence to and improvement of coding standards.
- Participate in our engineering culture by embracing opportunities to learn from others.
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ yrs of current hands-on, full-time software development experience
- Customer-focused and understand that shipping software involves tradeoff and collaboration
- Prior experience building production web apps using React
- Experience collaborating across multiple disciplines (front-end, back-end, databases, infrastructure, and devops)
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in an efficient manner
- Bachelors in computer science or equivalent experience, with strong software engineering components
- Experience working with Video Streaming Applications is desired but not mandatory
So, if you are a driven Front End Engineer with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : LP8- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Lucy Patterson - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.