TypeScript Front End Developer - London/Remote Position
£65,000 - £70,000 + 10% bonus + Perm Benefits
A global leading organisation is currently looking to recruit a Front End Developer who will be involved in a fantastic new product piece of work involved the full life cycle. You will be involved in everything including, but not limited to, designs, codes, verifies, tests, documents, amends, and refactors moderately complex programs/scripts.
The successful Front End Developer will have skills in the below technologies;
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
* Works effectively in a cross-functional squad and interacts regularly with partner teams.
* Verifies and tests moderately complex programs/scripts; corrects errors and re-tests as appropriate.
* Supports test automation engineers in building and maintaining end to end test scenarios.
* Works effectively with third party partners and vendors where required.
* Collaborates in reviews of work with other disciplines as appropriate: product managers and designers, operations, etc.
* Clarifies requirements, prototypes functionality and documents agreed implementation plan for engineers in your cross-functional squad.
* Plans, estimates and prioritises work in an agile environment.
* Follows and champions best practices in technology, applying agreed standards and tools as required, to achieve a well-engineered result while keeping focus on business outcomes
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.