Using behavioral science-based assessments and machine learning algorithms, pymetrics is reinventing the talent industry by matching job-seekers with roles where they are most likely to succeed. We are leading the charge in an evolving industry, and growing our amazing team to support the mission of using data to unleash one's full potential and remove bias from hiring and talent management.
As a front-end specialist at pymetrics, you'll be the mastermind behind our frontend implementation and architecture. You'll sit at the intersection of Design, Product, and Engineering as we build a beautiful and intuitive interface to disrupt recruiting, job placement and internal mobility. You'll combine your expert knowledge of web technologies to produce unrivaled user experiences for both enterprise customers and job seekers.Responsibilities
- Front End developer on a team of Full Stack engineers
- Work with product lead and user experience designer to deliver quality products in an agile environment.
- Create tech specs based off of product specs, thinking through the full stack architecture
- Mentor, lead, and inspire more junior engineers on the team, helping them grow into potential tech leads of the future
Nice to have
- Experience on a team of engineers on a significant project (new product line) from beginning (design + architecture) to end (deployment + monitoring)
- Experience working with product managers to turn a product vision into reality; ability to communicate trade-offs and give technical advice
- You love CSS/SASS - Strong user-interface and styling skills, and a passion for building and testing beautiful and elegant user experiences.
- Experience working on an Enterprise Software-as-a-Service product
- Embodiment of our core company values of motivation, positivity, curiosity, humility and integrity, and buy-in for our company mission of eliminating bias in hiring
- Openness to collaborating remotely, with a willingness to relocate or regularly travel to the NYC metro area after the pandemic
- Experience with Data Visualization, GIS or sophisticated search interfaces
- An interest in visual design and typography
- Webpack, continuous integration, and automated front-end testing
- Experience Working with remote teams
- Open source participant/contributor
- A portfolio of front end work
- Health care plan (medical, dental & vision)
- Flexible paid time off
- Family leave (maternity, paternity)
- Commuter transportation benefits
- Fun, diverse and intellectually eager coworkers
pymetrics is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, martial status, veteran status, or disability status.