Front End Developer - Leamington Spa or Remote
You will be an experienced creative, pro-active individual with an ability to create well-coded & efficient web sites from concepts designed by their creative UI/UX team. You will be working with some well-known brands giving you unique opportunities to showcase your capabilities. You will need to enjoy learning new skills and keeping up with the latest web technologies.
* 4+ years' front-end web development experience
* Experience with building ground-up WordPress themes
* Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 & SASS
* Working knowledge of version control
* Experience with version control (preferably Git/BitBucket)
* Good organisational skills and be able to manage own workload
* An awareness of frontend pagespeed performance
What You Can Expect
* The opportunity to evolve and contribute to their best practice standards and processes.
* Dedicated time for training, research, and development
* Early finish half-day Fridays
* The opportunity to attend leading industry conferences, events and participate in training and certification programmes.
* Competitive salary in line with your talent, skill, and experience plus Pension scheme
* 23 days holiday per year plus all British Bank Holidays
* Company-wide bonus scheme, annual awards, and monthly MVP programme