Title: Freelance Graphic Designer (immediate start, 3-6 mo contract with potential to renew)
Location: This is a fully remote position.
Role: Freelance, up to 32 hrs/week (open to how hours are structured, could be MWF, T-TH, only mornings/afternoons M-F) Target is 20 hours per week, but could be up to 32 hrs depending on project needs.
Reports to: Mgr, Graphic Design
Job Purpose: LTK is looking for a highly-skilled Graphic Designer to join our team for a 3-6 month contract, with immediate start date. This role will help support the Creative Team in producing visually striking designs, while also supporting production design work. You'll be collaborating closely with other designers, marketers, and stakeholders across the organization to conceptualize and implement design solutions that meet marketing strategies ensuring development, adoption, and adherence to brand standards. This role requires someone who is passionate about design, knows industry best practices, and seeks out the best possible answers to marketing’s daily challenges. This role would report to the Manager, Graphic Design.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Design marketing materials for our shopper, Creator, and brand audiences (sales decks, emails, blog posts, paid media ads, social graphics, banners, event collateral, invites, etc.)
- Conceptualize and design creative that helps elevate our brand and meets the objectives of the brief for multi-channel campaigns
- Work within brand guidelines to deliver strong graphic design solutions that reinforce the LTK brand expression
- Execute on quick turnaround requests, without compromising quality or attention to detail
- Responsible for design production of editing, resizing, formatting designs as required, ensuring all assets meet quality control standards
- Effectively use project management tool to manage own tasks, deadlines, and approvals
Skills and Requirements
- 4+ years of design experience required, agency and in-house experience preferred
- Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Design, Interaction Design, Motion, or related field of study (or work experience in lieu of degree)
- Amazing portfolio of design work
- Expert knowledge in Figma, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro, After Effects), Keynote, Powerpoint, and related tools/products
- Knowledge of web design (HTML, CSS), accessibility, and UX/UI best practices
- Possess strong conceptual skills and aesthetic, high sense of layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions filled with craftsmanship and strong attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Estimate work, commit and deliver on deadlines and are vocal when risk arises
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and clear communication skills
- Team player that enjoys collaborating cross functionally and working with a great group of creatives, who genuinely care about design and each other
- Some experience with Content Management tools such as Hubspot, HTML5 and/or CSS is a plus
- Illustration skills is a plus
If you have the required experience and skills, please apply and include a link to your latest work.