We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Franchise Network Sales Strategy Manager to spearhead the development and future leadership of a high-performing team dedicated to creating and executing effective sales strategies, tools, and programs for our franchise network. You will play a pivotal role in crafting a comprehensive strategy aimed at empowering our network and their respective teams to drive business growth through the acquisition of new clients, while also focusing on nurturing and retaining existing clients.
- Strategy Development: Develop and refine sales strategies for client acquisition and retention in collaboration with the Network Performance team
- Training Program Design: Develop and enhance sales training programs tailored to our franchise network's needs, for consistent and effective use nationally.
- Program Management: Execute the sales training strategy, monitoring program implementation for optimal results. Oversee day-to-day program management
- Communication and Presentation: Effectively communicate strategies and deliver engaging and effective training sessions to local franchises
- Sales Enablement: Provide guidance and resources to franchisees for successful execution of sales strategies.
- Client Acquisition: Facilitate lead generation techniques to drive new client acquisition.
- Client Retention: Develop initiatives to enhance client retention strategies.
- Future Team Leadership: Manage and mentor a Network Sales Training Specialist dedicated to sales training excellence
- Reporting and Analysis: Regularly assess program effectiveness through data analysis and feedback mechanisms. Utilize data-driven insights to evaluate program impact.
You are an experienced salesperson who is ready to share your knowledge across a diverse audience of Home Instead franchise owners, in support of our in market sales strategy. This role is ideal if you're a dynamic, adaptable self-starter with strong communication skills, adept at crafting effective strategies, programs, and tools to drive business growth for franchise owners.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of sales experience including: outside sales, B2C, SMB/mid-market, Referral Partner selling, and/or home health
- 3-5+ years of assessing and optimizing existing sales strategies, building new sales strategies, and executing successful sales techniques
- Experience in Home Care, B2C Medical, Home Health or related area of focus
- Experience with collecting and analyzing data as well as data driven decision making
- Experience or desire to manage others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time management capabilities
- Experience creating an ongoing communication and education strategy for sales strategies and tools
- Ability to swiftly adapt direction and strategy as needed