Here at Syndigo, we're enabling our clients to deliver better eCommerce experiences. We've mastered the right data, right now. From creation to sale, that's the value our partners get from us - a holistic, truly differentiated end-to-end solution that closes the loop while increasing sales.
Basically, we're the accurate data behind how people feel when they shop online with confidence!
We cannot do all of this without our amazing people! Our employees make the magic happen here at Syndigo and we're growing rapidly! We're ready for you to collaborate with us to challenge the status quo!
We are seeking a dynamic and detail-oriented FP&A Manager to join the growing finance team at Syndigo, reporting to the VP of FP&A and Treasury.
This role supports reporting, budgeting and forecasting globally for the organizations and will also serve as the business partner for the operations, delivery and G&A organizations. You will drive strategic decisions for the organization by improving visibility into business performance and leveraging data-driven insights to provide actionable recommendations and observations to identify both opportunities and risks to achieving both the near-term and long-term financial goals of the Company.
HOW WE’LL BE WINNING TOGETHER DAY TO DAY
- Lead financial planning and analysis processes including budgeting and forecasting including balance sheet and cash flow impacts
- Create presentations that provide insightful analysis and identify required action items
- Support business cases analysis as required for global operations, delivery & G&A organizations
- Identify and research variances to forecast, budget, and prior-year expenses, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization
- Standardize and document all processes and procedures and help establish financial best practices
- Build and maintain long range financial model for the organization
- Conduct financial analysis and valuation related to mergers and acquisitions
- Support standard and ad hoc requests stemming from external stakeholders including investors and lenders
WE SHOULD TALK IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, business, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience financial analysis, accounting or related field
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with experience in financial modeling and data analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Proficient in MS Excel and other data analysis tools
- Experience with Adaptive Insights or comparable planning tool preferred