About the Role:
The Alerts Analyst I is responsible for analyzing customer and transactional activity presented in the bank’s data systems to identify unusual activity involving Pathward accounts and/or services, in accordance with bank procedures. This position requires the person to evaluate multiple banking product types, unusual activity types, and systems.
What You Will Do:
- Analyze information presented from the data systems to assess customer profiles and transactional activity.
- Deem activity as normal or unusual utilizing various investigative tools and techniques.
- Complete and maintain accurate and thorough documentation for all alert reviews.
- Take appropriate action from notifications received through internal and external sources (Operations, Program Managers, Customers, Law Enforcement, etc.).
- Answer both inbound and outbound communications (phone, fax, letters, e-mails), providing outstanding service to customers and internal employees while maintaining confidentiality.
- Meet or exceed quality, productivity, and leadership metrics.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need
- Data gathering and analysis.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical thinking.
- Written communication skills.
- One or more years’ experience preferred, utilizing comparable knowledge and job skills.
- Knowledge of banking products, operations, and corresponding data gathering, and analysis is helpful.
- High school certification or equivalent required.
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) or Certified Financial Crime Specialist (CFCS) preferred.
- Ability to identify and interpret relevant information by using logic to see cause and effect in relationships.
- Upholding accepted social and ethical standard in job-related activities and behaviors.
The responsibilities listed above are not all inclusive and may be changed at any time.
Salary range: $16.59 hourly – $29.59 hourly
The salary range reflects the minimum and maximum target for a new hire in this role. Individual pay within the range will be determined by multiple factors which can include but are not limited to a candidate’s experience, qualifications, skills, and location. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary for your location during the hiring process. Ranges may be modified in the future.
This role is also eligible for an annual performance-based incentive opportunity. Pathward offers a comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees, including health insurance, 401(k) retirement benefits, life insurance, disability benefits, paid time off, and more.