If you are a Firmware Engineer with experience in C/C++ and Microcontrollers, please read on!
Headquartered in Menlo Park, California, our mission is to create and enhance energy efficient battery packs! We specialize in making these safer, longer lasting, and more afforadable too. We are a lean team and all work collaboratively in a team environment.
We are looking for a skilled Firmware Engineer with a strong background in C/C++ as well as with microcontrollers (UART, SPI or I2C). Any experience within the ARM Cortect family would be a PLUS! You will be responsible for creating embedded software as well as enhancing and designing our hardware testing. You will also run tests, and debug bottlenecks in our code!
-MUST be local. We are partical remote, requiring 3 days a week in-house!-
What You Will Be Doing
- Working collaboratively in a team environment
- Running tests and fixing bugs
- Creating embedded software
What You Need for this Position
- Microcontroller peripherals
- ARM Cortex-M
So, if you are a Firmware Engineer with experience in C/C++ and Microcontrollers, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : LM3- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Lauren Tabata - Associate Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.