In short: Full-time position, based in North America. Please only apply if currently residing in the USA. Competitive salary & generous stock options in the company. We are building a phone plan you'll love.
We are Gigs
Gigs is for telecommunications what Stripe is for payments. We empower brands to offer their own mobile service for smartphones and wearables:
- Businesses can brand and launch their own phone plans. This allows companies to create smooth customer experiences, attract and monetize new users and unlock new revenue streams.
- Consumers can sign up and activate their SIM card or eSIM in less than 5 minutes, and easily manage their plan online.
We are backed by Google Gradient Ventures and Y Combinator, as well as the investors behind Facebook, Dropbox, and Airbnb. As part of Gigs, you will have access to the teams, resources, and support from any company we work with. We count on a team of world-class advisors and angel investors that can help us navigate our rapid growth*.*
Gigs was part of the YC W21 and YC Growth W23 batches and has recently raised a $20MM Series A.
- You’ll drive sales strategy and execution. You’ll work to land and close B2B deals across the Fintech vertical, especially in the US market. You understand the nuances of selling to diverse customers, such as from VC-backed innovative startups to publicly-listed, large-scale enterprises.
- You’ll leverage insights. You’ll work to achieve KPIs, optimize insights, and leverage quantitative as well as qualitative feedback to continuously test, iterate, and improve your sales strategy. You’ll make informed decisions and seek out opportunities to gain more insight. You will create the right cadence and depth to inform the rest of the organisation of your vertical's strategy, execution and product insights.
- You’ll be a first-mover. Your aim will be to stay ahead of the curve, improving the timing of sales outreach and lead nurturing. You seek to shorten sales cycles and increase customer retention by implementing strategies that turn interested customers into brand evangelists. You will collaborate with colleagues leading implementation and account management to ensure that your signed business potential becomes Annualised Recurring Revenue that compounds in value.
- You’ll be at the forefront of building out a sales team. You’ll be an early sales hire and will be co-responsible for building a high-performing B2B sales team. Over time, you’ll be in charge of managing, mentoring, and building a sales organization from the ground up.
- Competitive salary matching experience.
- 21 paid vacation days per year (PTO).
- Generous stock options: We want everybody to be a true owner in Gigs (tax-free until exercised).
- Free phone and data plan
- Flexible working hours: We use meetings when needed and not per default.
- Get your perfect setup: Mac, Mechanical Keyboard, Plugins, IDE. We are flexible and cover whatever you need to do the best work of your life.
- A workplace built for remote-first work: We are building Gigs as a remote-friendly company. Take, own and implement decisions to build Gigs from scratch. You can join us in Berlin, or work from wherever you like. If you are based in Berlin, you can work from our office, or from the comfort of your home.
- Gigs Pads: Our collection of beautiful homes around the world, for when you need a work-cation getaway.
- Gigs Republic: Our semi-annual sunny offsite, a time for us to all come together for great food, lots of laughter, and leisurely activities.
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
- You’ve worked on a high-growth B2B sales team. You’ve got 6-10 years of experience in building and scaling a B2B sales pipeline for a high-growth startup or tech company. You have profound knowledge about building scalable strategies and have a track record of successfully closing B2B deals for software solutions.
- Your expertise lies within the Fintech vertical, and you exhibit a high level of enthusiasm for engaging with the challenges within this domain. Your established track record reflects your proficiency in this field, coupled with a keen intellectual curiosity that drives you to remain at the forefront of the latest advancements and innovations within the Fintech vertical.
- You’re a humble overachiever. You set goals, outline strategies, and iterate to not only meet but exceed your sales goals. You know it takes a high degree of emotional intelligence to meaningfully engage with leads, close customers, shorten sales cycles, and build long-lasting relationships.
- You love to be part of the action. You are hands-on and rarely rely on external sources for help. You are fully invested in building and mentoring a sales team that performs at a high level while consistently representing our highest product and team values.
- You care deeply about the customer experience. Whatever you do, needs to have a business impact. You can make trade-offs between speed and quality.
- You enjoy engaging the team. This means high involvement of all team members across all functions.