WHO WE ARE:
RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
WHAT YOUâLL DO:
The Product Consultant is responsible for successful client implementation to the RealPage Commercial and Financial solution. The Product Consultant provides best practice industry and accounting guidance, manages deliverables, adheres to project timeline, and ensures on time and on budget deployment for implementation services.
• Ensure implementation projects are achieved on time and within budget to the satisfaction of clients.
• Provide best practice guidance to client resulting in positive implementation experience and adoption.
• Perform data quality review to ensure all required data has been accurately and entirely submitted.
• Identify and analyze data discrepancies and resolve appropriately.
• Respond rapidly and accurately to internal and external customer requests.
• Provide superior customer service to all internal and external customers.
• Facilitate meetings and give presentations to clients and project teams.
• Identify issues as they emerge, determine appropriate course of action for resolution, and follow through to make sure the problem is resolved to the client's satisfaction in a timely manner.
• Track project deployments and expenses accurately and timely to ensure proper client billing.
• Coordination of RealPage services including data conversion and training.
• Contribute innovative ideas to improve product, simplify processes and deliver services.
• Participate with testing of enhancements and bug fixes from development.
• Expand personal development and expertise through education and field experience.
• Position requires 3 years' experience with Commercial and Financial software
• Bachelor's Degree in business, technology, or financial related field
• Excellent analytical abilities to grasp the key points from complicated details
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; excellent presentation skills
• A results-oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Ability to prioritize workload to meet commitments
• Ability to effectively communication with Executive Level clients regarding project deliverables
• Excellent English oral and written communication skills
• Proven ability to provide outstanding customer service
• Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed to ensure deliverables are met
• Prior experience in Product Support, Implementation or Training preferred
• Familiar with basic accounting practices and financial reports
• Familiarity with RealPage products, Salesforce, and SharePoint preferred
WHAT WE OFFER:
At RealPage, we're always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.