Bankers Life , one of the most respected companies in the Financial Services industry, is seeking ambitious individuals to grow our team of Insurance Agents and Financial Representatives. If you have a passion for helping others achieve their financial goals, want to oversee your own business, enjoy critical thinking, and strive to better your career, then consider joining our team of Financial Professionals.
Our award-winning training equips you with the knowledge, skills, and financial strategies you need to be successful and confident in this career. We provide career development from management opportunities to enhancing your career and becoming a Financial Representative, specializing in aiding clients in Wealth Management. Your growth is our success. Uncover your earning potential, build a workday around your lifestyle, and make an impact in your community every day. With access to local and national mentors, we will surround you with resources to aid in the development of your financial expertise, including but not limited to:
Personal Planning Analysis - Asset & Income Protection - Investment & Advisory Services - Trust Services Wealth Management - Retirement Solutions
As a Bankers Life Financial Services Professional Expect To:
1. Build - Develop a client base by growing relationships with your network, establish and maintain strong customer relationships, offering guidance, and providing solutions to help families obtain financial freedom. Our Financial Service Professionals help their clients live more and worry less.
2. Gain Expertise - Obtain knowledge beyond licensed agent training through sponsored course work, and proprietary agent development training.
3. Guide - Presenting clients with the ability to preserve their retirement and grow their wealth. Use the latest software, and product illustrations to guide clients through important financial decisions.
4. Own - Take ownership of your career as you master your craft and excel in Financial Services. Decide your path; delivering retirement protection, managing all client assets, or construct and lead your own team of agents and representatives.
How Bankers Life will provide support:
1. Hybrid Remote Experience - Flexible in-office schedules once you complete your agent training and take off as a producing agent.
2. Pre-Licensing Training - We provide pre-licensing training free of charge; individuals will need to pay for the state exam required to sell life and health products.
3. Award-winning Training - Our training, conducted in office, by successful field leaders will fulfill your desire for continuous learning. Bankers Life has been named as a Training Apex Award Winner for eleven years and counting and a CLO LearningElite winner for five years and counting.
4. Advancement Opportunities - Benefit-eligible management positions within local branch structure.
5. Securities Licensing Support to Become a Financial Representative - we provide free securities study materials, study group support and assistance with licensing expenses.
What makes a great Financial Services Professional?
1. Informative - Ability to present complicated concepts effectively and maintain uncompromising principals, such as honesty and integrity.
2. Driven - Self-motivated to network and prospect for new clients, while demonstrating strong time-management skills.
3. Sociable - Strong relationship building and communication skills will bond you with clients and colleagues.
4. Dreamer - Competitive and entrepreneurial spirit to achieve success both for yourself and others.
The Bankers Life Team comes from a variety of backgrounds including, but not limited to, sales, athletics, military, client services, and client-facing roles. Regardless of your professional history, we will provide you the skills and knowledge necessary for success in this entry level role. We are hiring immediately; Apply now and join our team!
With a rich history dating back to 1879, Bankers Life has grown from our founder's simple wish to make insurance affordable. Today we remain true to our heritage. Strength, stability, and service shape our culture as we help provide financial security solutions. Forbes has recognized us for our diversity efforts and as a best midsize employer for 2022.
Compensation & Benefits:
Commission structure designed to grow with you
Renewable income and Bonus programs plus $400 for the first four weeks as an active agent
Fully paid insurance licensing, SIE, Series 6, Series 63, CFP , and more
Retirement Savings Program
Note: Must reside in the state of posting to be considered.