Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Why work for this company?
- The company is a leader in its niche.
- They offer a comprehensive benefits package.20% bonus target.
- Remote work-model
- Must embrace and thrive on change.
- Growing AND PE-backed.
- You enjoy business partnering with operations. You would love to get your hands on and be in charge of the 5 year plan strategic plan.
- You love strategic roles.
- You are very driven with great business acumen!
What you will be doing .
you will be responsible for maintaining stewardship for financial assets and debt including overall leadership of the cash management, debt management and investment management. You will report directly to the Director of Finance.
- Lead reporting, forecasting, and planning process, including distribution of appropriate financial targets and proactive analysis of the financial statements and industry market to recommend opportunities to increase market position
- Strategically partner with Business team to drive profitable growth through analysis, influencing and action on risk assessment, contracting excellence, pricing, business ventures, and cost control
- Perform market analysis to proactively identify both new opportunities and potential risks to future business performance
- Prepare and outline complex models into simple business terms that others can work with
- Analyze trends to recommend and implement sound business decisions for the company
- Create annual budget and monthly forecast, including evaluating the needs of each department in the short and long term
- Leads the development of long-range plans involving strategy development, resource allocation, work plans and timelines and financial outcomes
- Oversee capital budgeting and equipment lease process
- Drive working capital management with a specific focus on reducing costs
- Provide leadership support for all major strategic decisions in partnership with Operations and Executive Management. Work across all business units to ensure resources and objectives are aligned to deliver results
- Leads and facilitates processes for executive ad-hoc analysis and deliver promptly against executive requests
- Understands and provide recommendation on roles and responsibilities in the change management process as it relates to changes in organization and reporting structure model;
What you need for the role:
- Advanced Excel
- CPA, CMA, CFA or MBA preferred
- Strong financial modeling experience, with ability to summarize complex concepts in presentation format for review by senior leadership.
- Strong business partnering, influencing, and team building skills
- Demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations
- Candidate much have a strong work ethic, attentive to detail and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial, agile, resilient mindset
- Experience in construction / project-oriented operating environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Finance/Accounting preferred
- Minimum of 5 years relevant, professional experience
- Experience in Viewpoint or other construction related ERP system
$110,000 to $140,000 plus bonus(20%)