Perfect for the Service-Minded Wealth Professional…
Join the #1 rated corporate culture for 2021 by the Nashville Business Journal and The Tennessean's Top Workplace 2021 as a Financial Staff Advisor on one of our high-growth wealth teams. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone experienced in the wealth planning field that prefers to focus on operational and service excellence instead of being a rainmaker. This position also offers you the ability to tailor a schedule that works best for you to promote work life balance. Options include a mix of office and remote, fully remote and more vacation time. Follow your true passion and be rewarded with an attractive starting salary and significant advancement opportunity based upon your operational/service contribution.
Who you are… (Ideal Profile & Background)
- You have enough experience in the financial planning industry to know that you love helping clients achieve their dreams with a holistic approach, but you would prefer to support and partner with a very strong wealth advisory team and focus on service excellence versus being a rainmaker.
- You're a self-driven, highly organized individual that wants to earn the right to tailor your schedule (including remote options and extended vacation) to create the right work life balance for you.
- You have a client-focused, ownership mentality with excellent communication skills, high follow-through and process orientation with a desire to continually learn and provide clients with an exceptional experience.
- You may have gained your experience as a Wealth Advisor, Paraplanner or Operations Manager in an RIA, or been an Analyst or Portfolio Manager in an investment firm, or a Wealth Manager/Private Banker within banking.
Who we are… (Culture & Philosophy)
- Southwestern Investment Group is a top culture and workplace award winner in 2021, a top 100 RIA in the country and rapidly growing with a "Humble. Hungry. Smart." culture that's very caring, entrepreneurial, and collaborative.
- Southwestern Investment Group is large enough to provide significant resources but small enough that you can really have an impact, make a difference, and become a high-level partner.
- Join one of our high-growth wealth teams that truly embodies the Southwestern Investment Group culture.
- Experienced in developing and enhancing financial plans to bring exceptional value to clients.
- Series 7, Series 66, and insurance license.
- Tech savvy with MS Suite and preferably experience with financial planning software (MoneyGuide Pro, eMoney, etc.).
- Client-focused, ownership mentality with excellent communication skills, high follow-through, a desire to continually learn, and provide clients an exceptional experience.
- Very detail-oriented with strong analytical and research skills.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Finance or related field.
- CFP designation is a definite plus.
- Help prepare for client meetings by completing financial planning research/analysis and developing financial plans.
- Attend client meetings with lead Financial Advisor as second chair, help document notes, and follow through on action items.
- Daily interaction with clients to address questions and educate them on how to achieve their financial goals.
- Strengthen client relationships by following-through on communications and keeping track of planning items across entire book of clients.
- Take an active role in enhancing our systems and processes to improve efficiencies and enhance the client experience.
- Strong Compensation Package - Attractive starting salary with significant advancement opportunity based upon contribution.
- Tailored Schedule/Vacation! - Earn the ability to tailor a work and vacation schedule that works best for you including a mix of office and remote, fully remote and more vacation time.
- Excellent Benefits - Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Vacation/Holidays and more…
- Client Engagement - You will build some genuinely special relationships and have a profound impact on their lives.
- High Performance Culture - Led by servant-leaders, our motto is "Hungry. Humble. Smart."
- Community Involvement - We're passionate about supporting our community with each office choosing a charity/cause to champion.
*Please apply through here. Please DO NOT call, email, or drop by to share your resume.
*No recruiter inquiries will be accepted.