A career at The Auto Club Group (ACG) can be satisfying, exciting and rewarding. By aligning your professional development with our business objectives, ACG can help you attain your career goals - and make a difference. Get started by choosing the career that's right for you.
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance, and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic, and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second-largest AAA club in North America.
The Auto Club Group offers competitive compensation and benefits packages including a base salary with performance-based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, pension, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership, and much more!
Works in a temperature-controlled office environment.
* Provides expert financial advice, guidance, and counsel supporting business objectives and decisions.
* Researches, evaluates, and interprets financial data using advanced and emerging financial techniques and tools.
* Responsible for providing consulting services to internal customers through participation in projects or corporate initiatives.
* Acts as the primary liaison with assigned business project teams to ensure successful achievement of project objectives and goals.
* Develops, designs, tests, and documents system changes or upgrades.
* Coordinates with various departments in preparation for services provided by external organizations (i.e. benchmarking, exams, audits, etc).
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, or Economics.
* equivalent to a senior position within Finance/Accounting or other related fields
* developing complex financial models using macros and other advanced spreadsheet applications (i.e. EXCEL) and experience using other software applications (i.e. Microsoft Office)
* providing oversight to less senior employees in the quality of work product
* analysis of technical issues and complex financial data and developing sound conclusions
* the design and implementation of medium to large projects
* problem identification and resolutions techniques
Knowledge and Skills:
* analyze complex financial data
* develop and implement new financial analysis and reporting systems
* Communicate effectively with others in a work environment
* prepare and present written and oral reports
* Strong organizational, planning, time management and administrative skills demonstrated through work experience.
* Strong communication skills in order to present complex information in a clear and understandable manner.
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.