We have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Billing Analyst with our industry-leading client. This role in the Finance department will require preparation and review of various billing arrangements. A working knowledge of the Advantage Fee system is required. This position requires financial analytical skills. It is preferred that the candidate have at least 2 years of accounting/billing experience as well as knowledge and understanding of the investment industry. A successful candidate will be extremely detail oriented, have excellent time management skills, be able to prioritize workflow and be able to learn rapidly changing fee calculation methodologies and protocols.
*100% Remote, EST hoursWe will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities:
- Create and deliver invoices specifically tailored to assigned domestic and foreign client accounts, which may include manually preparing complex fee calculations
- Accurately set up billing structure for new accounts and terminate closed accounts
- Review and input daily cash
- Review and analyze monthly revenue accruals
- Provide customer support on billing procedures, policies, and calculations to internal and external clients
- Create and maintain documentation for various billing protocols
- Assist in annual audits
- Various ad hoc projects
- 2+ years of related experience
- Advantage Fee System experience is required
- Ability to adapt to manual processes and work with large data sets
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communications, organizational and time management skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the investment management industry and related activities
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Ability to quickly understand and utilize various firm system tools
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
Job ID: 346052About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
- provided by Dice