Qualified candidate may be able to work remote at management discretion
This position can be either a Financial Analyst or a Sr. Financial Analyst based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.US Citizenship statues required as this position needs active US Security Clearance as of day one of employment .
Advanced Technologies - Advance Offensive Hypersonic Weapons Systems (AOHWS) has an immediate opening for a Financial Analyst II. AOHWS is developing a portfolio of high speed missiles that will play a pivotal role in the future battlespace. Products include High Speed Air-Breathing Weapons, Boost Glide Weapons, Conventional Prompt Strike and other advanced technologies, concepts and enablers. Hypersonic capabilities are a national priority with long-term funding allocated in the USA President's Five Year Budget. This position is a growth opportunity to learn exciting new technologies while working on programs that will make Raytheon the premier provider of offensive solutions to the warfighter.
The Financial Analyst will provide support to the program office and financial planning. Tasks include working with bookings/backlog, maintenance of contract modifications, compilation of forecasts/manpower, EACs in a development environment, earned value management and preparing presentations for Program Management reviews.
The ideal individual for this job will be a good communicator with a desire to learn and be challenged, the ability to work independently on a variety of tasks, and the ability to interact with all business functions. This position will provide an opportunity to enhance skills in material analysis, forecasting, estimates at completion, variance analysis, earned value management and other metrics and tools.
General Disciplines and Responsibilities
* Forecasting of key financial metrics at the program level (including Bookings/New orders, Sales, Earnings and Cash)
* Program-level summary and communication of monthly / quarterly / annual results, forecasts and Earned Value
Program Business Analysis:
* Budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis of resources for current and future orders
* Variable and fixed labor assessment to determine optimal manpower levels
* Material related sales and supplier cost management
* Earned Value Management reporting and analysis
* Risk and Opportunity valuation and impact on contract profitability
* Annual and 5-Year Business Planning
Minimum Required Skills:
* Bachelor degree in Business, Accounting, Finance Math or a directly related major and 2 years professional experience or a directly Master degree and 0 years of experience
* Experience with Earned Value tools
* Experience with Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas)
* Experience using financial software systems
* Must be a US citizen
Highly Desired Skills:
* Proven ability to meet critical deadlines
* Strong communication skills and experience working within teams
* Experience using SAP Business Systems software
* Experience in providing business support for contract activities, utilizing cost/schedule performance measurement systems (Earned Value Management System)
* Understanding of Earned Value Management principles and processes including CPR development and Preparation of IPMR formats 1-7
* Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.