Financial Analyst Manager
Large healthcare company is looking to add a Financial Analyst in a managerial role to their team. They are located in in Charlotte NC but this position is fully remote with a preference to someone on EST. The ideal candidate will have 3 - 5 years Financial Analyst role as well as Vendor management experience. This is a contract to Hire position $36 - 42/hr. based on experience with excellent benefits when it convers to permanent.
This position is responsible for project and process management, developing and delivering business operations support and systematic processes for Performance Services (PS), to ensure the team is consistently meeting and exceeding the targeted performance and financial goals. This includes managing and facilitating business operations and enterprise projects, developing the use of data through enterprise analytics to better manage PS Operations.
In addition, this role manages processes and functions in support of compliance and operational activities to ensure accurate forecasting, thorough analysis of data and determining the need for corrective actions when needed. This position is responsible for:
Required Qualifications Work Experience :
- Completing data analyses to determine variances
- Resolving issues
- Providing subject matter expertise
- Conducting internal customer support and training where needed
5 Years Applicable Experience Skills & Experience :
- Financial Analysis
- Vendor management
- Performance Engineering
- Business Analysis Consulting
- Operations Support
Bachelor's Degree Preferred Qualifications Relevant Experience to include :
- Managerial/Supervisory Experience
- Exceptional business and financial analysis skills
Essential Function (*)
% of Time
(in descending order)
Area of Responsibility
50% Managing and measuring operational performance across PS
- Providing strategy, process management and improvement, and reporting.
- Administrative management and interpretation of key metrics tracked for PS.
- Development of enterprise analytics program to enhance the use of data for decision making across the enterprise.
- Prioritizing, managing, and facilitating efficiency improvement projects across the business unit.
- Guides the team with continually and incrementally improving their standard work
- Ensures visibility and transparency
- Drive and report Department Objectives
- Build department strategy and execute tactical steps to develop department credibility with project teams and leadership
- Review/perform analytics, interpret data and present findings to Vice President or PS leadership team
- Provide requested ad-hoc information to teams
- Create process deliverables (e.g. reconciliations, financial analysis, communication)
- Properly allocate time to projects and tasks
- Develop individual project plans and work plans that entail all details of the project to include timelines/milestones; tasks; resources, risk assessment and financial impact to starting project and monitor those areas during the engagement
- Identify and resolve complex project issues
- Assist stakeholders in achieving business objectives
Strategic / Administrative
- Serve as point of contact for PS compliance needs
- Develop and conduct training as required
· Ensure process deliverable standardization
· Implement control policies and procedures throughout department.
· Develop quality control measures/key performance indicators. Implement and monitor key performance indicators.
100% Key Words:
Business AnalystJob Requirements: Bachelor's Degree Requirement: