Join Our Community of Food People!
The Financial Analyst provides analytical support to Finance and commercial leadership including data mining and report development, ad hoc analytics, discreate problem solving, trend analysis, forecasting and planning support and business process support. Provide financial reporting, ad hoc analysis and analytical evaluations of Company and/or project related performance.
This role is Blended. The work is a combination of onsite and remote as defined by the role segmentation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Conduct special financial and business related analysis as requested in such areas as margin and expense performance, marketing promotions, capital spending, project IRR, and working capital. Make recommendations to improve performance.
* Identify favorable and unfavorable data/spending trends. Work with business functions and/or Sr. Financial Analyst to provide analytic and detailed transactional results and recommendations for improved performance and efficiency.
* Review departmental actual expense versus budget and issue monthly variance statements along with explanations of significant variances.
* Perform regular, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reporting/analysis. Assist in the production of monthly results reviews of financial and operational performance metrics versus current plan and forecast.
* Support business functions with annual planning processes.
* Support initiative development and assessment.
* Other duties as assigned by manager.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related analytical field required (or related experience)
* MA/MBA preferred
* Job relevant certifications preferred (e.g. CPA)
* 2 years of relevant work experience required
* Intermediate skills using MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
* Proficiency in Hyperion/PBCS or Anaplan preferred
* Prioritization/Organization/Multi-tasking - Able to organize work and meet deadlines without regular guidance
* Attention to Detail - Regularly provides work that is accurate, thorough and consistent
* Communications - Verbal & Written skills are clear and concise
* Analytical - Strong analytical skill
* Problem Solving - Solves problems mostly independently, some of which are complex
* Independent Thinking - Manages assigned tasks with little direction
* Team Participation - Collaborates well with team members and other work associates
* Interpersonal - Has established strong working relationships with others
* EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status*