- Develops, interprets and implements financial concepts for financial planning and analysis.
- Performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance.
- Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts.
- Provides analysis of profit and loss statements and income statements.
- Prepares reports of findings and recommendations to leadership.
- Prepares proposals for the financial restructuring of agreements, acquisitions and investments.
- May be responsible for the review and analysis of company cash positions as well as short-term and long-term cash forecasts to determine the movement of cash to and from investment accounts.
- May coordinate company activities relating to banking such as the evaluation of bank services, fees, performance and recommends appropriate action.
- May be responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing close working relationships with institutions in the financial community that hold, or may hold, the company's stock or debt.
- May be responsible for maintaining and improving relations and communications between the company and the investing public, shareholders and financial professionals to enhance the standing of the company's stock.
- May perform analysis in the areas of rates of return, depreciations, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of governmental requirements.
- Entry-level professional with broad theoretical job knowledge.
- Works under general direction and guidance within standard processes for non-routine tasks.
- Communicates with contacts in own team to explain and interpret information.
- Contributes to systems and processes changes in work routines.
- Works to achieve operational targets that impact team results.
Education & Experience:
- AA/AS- Associates Degree (basic courses in accounting)
- 1-2 years related experience.
- PowerPoint experience
- Peoplesoft experience
- ARIBA (AP) experience