The Finance Manager will support third-party financing activities and manage financial risk control for EDPR NA.This position will be on a hybrid remote work schedule, working three days in office and two days from home.Main accountabilities:
• Provide financial analyses for structuring and executing third-party financial transactions including the closing and restructuring of tax equity partnerships (partnership flip, sale-and-lease back, etc.)
• Builds and upgrade financial models, both for EDPR NA's internal purposes (such as investment approvals) and for third-party financiers (base case and sensitivities scenarios)
• Coordinate due diligence process and its timeline involving both internal EDPR NA teams and external parties
• Participate in the negotiation of financing terms and conditions of financing agreements (tax equity partnerships, project finance in selected geographies, credit lines, etc.)
• Oversee PTC/ITC qualification process and other tasks required for participation in applicable government incentives
• Support the development of EDPR NA's business plan
• Manage the execution of financial risk control processes
• Additional duties as requiredDirect reports:
0 - 1 Travel:
0 - 10% Minimum requirements:
• 3 - 5 years in energy or finance desirable
• Thorough knowledge of financing and the energy industry
• Understanding of Microsoft products and/or complementing products preferred.
• Competency in Analytical Problem Solving, Strong Communication, Customer/Partner Relationships, and Technology Expertise preferred Behavioral requirements:
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Ability to be self-motivated
• Strong Interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Knowledge of tax rules highly desirablePhysical Requirements:
• Sitting/Standing/Flexibility: Ability to stand and sit for 8 or more hours when in an office environment.
• Speech/Reading: Ability to speak, read, and write English proficiently and deliver a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form.
• Lifting: Ability to lift items weighing up to 10 pounds
• Vision/Hearing: Ability to understand a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form.
• Safety: Ability to understand and communicate safety precautions when necessary