The ideal candidate is curious towards finding answers, has strong technical and analytical skills, is a self-starter, results-oriented, and has proven experience in performing analysis of varying complexity. The ideal candidate can deliver high quality results under tight deadlines and is an effective problem solver when adapting technology to meet our day to day operations, gain granular understanding of the business model, improving data models, and working with management and teams to make data-based decision. All Concorde associates are required to display professionalism and uphold Concorde's Mission and the core values of respect for the individual, integrity, teamwork, customer service, and achievement.
* Assist Management, Operations, and Sales in their effectiveness and efficiency
* Understand and document key processes in Operations.
* Assist in gathering and analyzing KPIs to look for trends and potential improvements
* Provide some on-going technical and finance tool related support to CSC and Campus Leadership for issues while performing their role in the field
* Assist in reviewing and updating models and forecasts for management meetings
* Assist in new initiative planning and prioritization
* Gain an intimate understanding of various systems which support our key business metrics including customer relationship management, products, pricing, sales performance, etc. to better understand data and drive more informed decisions making.
* Support various ad hoc financial analysis requests and/or perform deep dives as requested
* Perform other duties, as assigned
* You seek opportunity. You are business focused, naturally inquisitive, and have a passion for problem solving, critical thinking, resolution management, and overall process improvement. You effectively manage multiple tasks and projects at the same time.
* You have the energy to commit to going 'above and beyond' on everything you do, it is not the exception. You create success and deliver exceptional results. You expect that hard work is required to do great things.
* Thrive in fast-paced, collaborative environment and have managerial courage to work through challenges and drive to put in the extra effort to overcome those challenges.
* You believe your growth is about what you and your team accomplish together and is limited only by your energy and the opportunity you seek.
* You thrive on diversity in your work and working with diverse teams. You are deeply committed to our collective success. You enjoy learning, and helping others learn as well.
* Minimum two years of experience in a similar role
* Highly organized, analytical, and detailed oriented personality with a passion for data integrity and accuracy
* Ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment. Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision and tight deadlines
* Accepting and willing to take on both complex and simple tasks
* Experienced with modeling, financial forecasting and budgeting
* Ability to clearly communicate (written and verbal) with different levels of management data-informed findings
* University degree in business administration, Finance and/or Accounting
* Advanced proficiency of Microsoft Excel - pivot tables, VLOOKUP, SUMIF and Macros
* Advanced Proficiency in database development and maintenance
* Experience in data visualization and analytics preferred
* Experience in Great Plains, SQL, and/or Solver BI 360 preferred