Coldwell Banker Realty has been the #1 residential real estate brokerage in America for 24 years, and our140 person plusnationalfield marketing team is dedicated to helping us hit 25!We are looking for an enthusiasticand strategicfield Marketing Specialisttosupportlocalreal estate agents by helping thembuild their business usingColdwell Banker's industry-leading programs and technology products.This position playsan important role byhelping protect thecompany's brand imageandshowcasing our unique value proposition for agents (our "Core 4").
We value diversity and are seeking a talented pool of candidates with different perspectives and backgrounds. So,if you've been searching for a diverse and inclusive environment where you can chase your curiosity, produce excellentwork,and tackle new challenges and opportunities daily, look no further!
Specific job duties include:
- Workingwith branch managers to identify and prioritize agentswho needstrategicmarketingsupport
- Consultingwith agents onpersonal marketingstrategies,throughgroupand individualsessions,whileshowcasing ourCore 4(agent production, coaching, culture andhelping them build personal wealth)
- Helpingreal estate salesagentscreateadigitalmarketingstrategy using social media(organic and advertising),buildingan impactful onlineprofile,and promoting theironlinecustomer testimonials (Zillow, Yelp, etc.)
- Conductingan annual review of agents' "digital scorecard" to measure their online presence and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Providingissue resolution and one-on-one assistanceto agentsas needed
- Preparinga monthly calendar of educational opportunities and promoting/presentingmarketing workshops in-office and online onmultiple marketing related topics.
- Supportingmultiple offices in the regionby attending and presenting at group and one-on-one meetings, maintaining branch manager and office profiles on company websites, assisting with awards and recognitioninitiativesand representing offices in community outreach and company charitable events
- Reachingout to and assist newly affiliatedreal estateagents in getting onboarded and set up for success
- Preparingpersonalized recruiting presentationsas requestedfor VIP agents, and participatingin the presentation with the branch manager
- WorkingwithThe Studio's creative teamtocreate andmanage local recruiting campaigns
- Attendingand participatingin regional marketing meetings and/or training sessions
- Communicatingregularlywiththe Field Marketing Manageron key initiatives,challengesand regional activity
- Submittingconsistent competitive intelligence samples to the recruiting intelligence portal
- Stayingon top ofquality issues, rules, industry regulations and protocolsrelatedto marketing,such asacceptableFair Housinglanguage;national,stateand localAssociation of REALTORS®requirements;MLS andallColdwell Bankeridentity standards
Travel requirements include:
- Ability to, and an environment conducive for, work from home a day or two a week.
- Weekly local travel tomultipleassigned offices
- Occasional overnight or out-of-town travel may be required
The ideal candidate willhave:
- Strong presentation and public-speaking skills
- Ability to follow directionwithsolidcritical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize work, consistently meet deadlines and follow-up on open items to ensure a timely and acceptable closure
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with employees and agents
Candidates for the position must have:
- 4-year degree in marketingorrelated field(commensurate experience may be considered)
- 2-years'experience in marketing, creativeagencyor communications (field marketing preferred)
- Prior real estate industry experience preferred
- Experience working effectivelywithina multi-functionalandmulti-locationenvironment
- Expertunderstanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) and ability to learn other online tools.
Realogy Holdings Corp.(NYSE: RLGY) is the leading and most integrated provider of U.S. residential real estate services, encompassing franchise, brokerage, and title and settlement businesses as well as a mortgage joint venture. Realogy's diverse brand portfolio includessome of the most recognized names in real estate: Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, Century 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, Corcoran®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty®. Using innovative technology, data and marketing products, best-in-class learning and support services, and high-quality lead generation programs, Realogy fuels the productivity of independent sales agents, helping them build stronger businesses and best serve today's consumers. Realogy's affiliated brokerages operate around the world with approximately 190,000 independent sales agents in the United States and more than 112,000 independent sales agents in 113 other countries and territories.
At Realogy, diversity fuels success - for our company and for our employees. We strive to be the preferred company for diverse talent, committed to creating an inclusive environment that encourages everyone to succeed. We pursue talent
- strategic thinkers who are eager to innovate, focused on execution and accountable for results. We value diversity
- respecting backgrounds, cultures, perspectives.
You'll find our commitment to diversity reflected in our achievements:
- Forbes 2020 Best Employers for Diversity.
- Recognized on the 2020 Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index .
- Recognized for gender diversity on our board of directors by Executive Women of New Jersey and Women's Forum of New York.
- First residential real estate company to endorse theEquality Actand fully support H.R. 1447amending the Fair Housing Act to include LGBTQ+ as protected classes.
With diversity, we succeed together. We hope you'll join us.
Powered by its network of over 94,000 affiliated sales professionals in 3,000 offices across 43 countries and territories, the Coldwell Banker ® organization is a leading provider of full-service residential and commercial real estate brokerage services. The Coldwell Banker brand prides itself on its history of expertise, honesty and an empowering culture of excellence since its beginnings in 1906. Coldwell Banker Real Estate is committed to providing its network of sales professionals with the tools and insights needed to excel in today's marketplace and is known for its bold leadership and dedication to driving the industry forward with big data and smart home expertise. Coldwell Banker Real Estate was the first real estate brand to harness the power of big data; the CBx Technology Suiteuses predictive analytics and machine learning to analyze markets, target buyers and sellers and provide agents with a simple platform to create unique and effective marketing plans for each listing. The brand was named among the 2020 Women's Choice Award ® Most Recommended brands for customer experience and overall quality. Blue is bold and the integrity and values of Coldwell Banker give the Gen Blue network an unbeatable edge. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each office is independently owned and operated. EEO Statement
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability