Coldwell Banker Realty has been the #1 residential real estate brokerage in America for 24 years, and our 140 person plus national field marketing team is dedicated to helping us hit 25! We are looking for an enthusiastic and strategic field Marketing Specialist to support local real estate agents by helping them build their business using Coldwell Banker's industry-leading programs and technology products. This position plays an important role by helping protect the company's brand image and showcasing our unique value proposition for agents (our "Core 4").
We value diversity and are seeking a talented pool of candidates with different perspectives and backgrounds. So, if you've been searching for a diverse and inclusive environment where you can chase your curiosity, produce excellent work, and tackle new challenges and opportunities daily, look no further!
The Field Marketing Specialist will support offices in Riverside County including the following cities: Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, Riverside, Temecula and Murrieta.
Specific job duties include:
* Working with branch managers to identify and prioritize agents who need strategic marketing support
* Consulting with agents on personal marketing strategies, through group and individual sessions, while showcasing our Core 4 (agent production, coaching, culture and helping them build personal wealth)
* Helping real estate sales agents create a digital marketing strategy using social media (organic and advertising), building an impactful online profile, and promoting their online customer testimonials (Zillow, Yelp, etc.)
* Conducting an annual review of agents' "digital scorecard" to measure their online presence and identify opportunities for improvement.
* Providing issue resolution and one-on-one assistance to agents as needed
* Preparing a monthly calendar of educational opportunities and promoting/presenting marketing workshops in-office and online on multiple marketing related topics.
* Supporting multiple offices in the region by attending and presenting at group and one-on-one meetings, maintaining branch manager and office profiles on company websites, assisting with awards and recognition initiatives and representing offices in community outreach and company charitable events
* Reaching out to and assist newly affiliated real estate agents in getting onboarded and set up for success
* Preparing personalized recruiting presentations as requested for VIP agents, and participating in the presentation with the branch manager
* Working with The Studio's creative team to create and manage local recruiting campaigns
* Attending and participating in regional marketing meetings and/or training sessions
* Communicating regularly with the Field Marketing Manager on key initiatives, challenges and regional activity
* Submitting consistent competitive intelligence samples to the recruiting intelligence portal
* Staying on top of quality issues, rules, industry regulations and protocols related to marketing, such as acceptable Fair Housing language; national, state and local Association of REALTORS® requirements; MLS and all Coldwell Banker identity standards
Travel requirements include:
* Ability to, and an environment conducive for, work from home a day or two a week.
* Weekly local travel to multiple assigned offices
* Occasional overnight or out-of-town travel may be required
The ideal candidate will have:
* Strong presentation and public-speaking skills
* Ability to follow direction with solid critical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Ability to effectively prioritize work, consistently meet deadlines and follow-up on open items to ensure a timely and acceptable closure
* Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with employees and agents
Candidates for the position must have:
* 4-year degree in marketing or related field (commensurate experience may be considered)
* 2-years' experience in marketing, creative agency or communications (field marketing preferred)
* Prior real estate industry experience preferred
* Experience working effectively within a multi-functional and multi-location environment
* Expert understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) and ability to learn other online tools.