Vertice is a rapidly expanding technology company on a mission to help businesses manage their growing spend on SaaS and cloud. Businesses are turning to Vertice to gain visibility and savings on their SaaS stack and cloud spend, taking advantage of pricing insights, trend data, smart dashboards and expert negotiators.
Founded by two brothers, Roy and Eldar Tuvey, with a successful history of building SaaS startups, Vertice has already become one of the fastest growing vendors in the market having raised $26million in our Series A funding.
We’re well positioned to achieve our mission but we need the right people to ensure it happens. We’re looking to scale quickly but responsibly as we embark on an exciting new stage of growth. Headquartered in London, you’ll be joining a global company and working across talented cross-functional teams to drive innovation and make a significant impact.
Your Role at Vertice:
We are currently in a scaling-up phase at Vertice where we are expanding globally, so we are looking for a marketing person to own the expansion into North America, our second-largest and rapidly growing region. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation who is based out of London, this is an opportunity to play a critical role in supporting the go-to-market strategy and execution of key large-scale marketing programmes across the region to generate and accelerate pipeline generation for our high-performing commercial team based in the US. This is a strategic (40%) and executional (60%) role, we’re looking for hands-on team players that can be the player and the coach.
- Strategize, plan, execute, manage and optimize field marketing programs end-to-end for the North American market
- You’ll be an indispensable partner to Sales and BDRs, helping them identify new business opportunities, support their pipeline and revenue targets and facilitate industry relationships between them and our sponsors and partners.
- You will be a crucial part of the creative and results-oriented marketing team who you will work cross functionally with to create successful campaigns.
- Be the voice of the region to help shape global marketing campaigns, including contributing to how the brand is received and perceived locally and what Vertice needs to adapt locally in order to fit in with the local business culture.
- Build a North American Partner Marketing Strategy in close collaboration with our Head of Partner Marketing and help drive local programs to increase partner engagement and further identify key pipe gen opportunities
- Own the regional campaign calendar and ensure end-to-end execution through close collaboration with the global go-to-market teams (Sales, Product, Marketing, Revenue Operations, Data, etc.)
Examples of events: CFO Leadership Council (SUMMIT), SIG Summit (Procurement & Sourcing), different finance communities (e.g. The F Suite), etc.Benefits
Why join Vertice?
- Be a part of a fast-growing, innovative startup that is changing the way businesses buy and sell SaaS.
- Work with passionate and talented teams that value your contributions and expertise.
- Be part of a global culture that promotes a growth mindset, transparency, collaboration, understanding and diversity.
- Share in our success with equity options.
- Demonstrated experience in developing, owning and delivering impactful regional field marketing campaigns to support our high-performing commercial team in North America, the second largest and fastest growing market at Vertice.
- Ability and ease of collaboration with leadership team, wider marketing team as well as commercial teams are essential
- Humility, kindness and respect in working with others. We’re hoping to create a supportive and caring culture of high performing people, and your attitude is just as important as your skillset
- Individuals that are eager to start something new; to commit to an ambitious plan and co-create a memorable and meaningful company. Autonomy is a highly valued quality
- A playful, imaginative mind with an ability to think creatively, or a deeply analytical approach, able to use data to drive meaningful results. Or, of course, both :)
- Ability to travel to the events that you’ll be owning and managing
- Budget management and operational excellence
- Experience building, launching and reporting on cross-channel marketing programs and their performance