At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
The Field Human Resources team works in partnership with Field Leadership by providing support in the areas of branch leadership, branch team efficiency and effectiveness to positively impact business results. At a high level, a Field HR Business Partner does this by:
* Acting as a trusted advisor to Field Leaders by helping to diagnose areas of opportunity and propose solutions in alignment with the work of key business partners and firm initiatives
* Consulting with branch teams 1:1, virtually or in a group setting on key behaviors that impact a branch team's ability to deliver a positive client experience and execute on desired business results.
* Facilitating area/region group learning sessions to build leadership capabilities and promote healthy team dynamics.
* Proactively increase awareness and adoption of branch leadership tools/learning. Identify systemic issues and collaboration with key business partners on solutions.
Successful candidates will:
* Have expertise and experience consulting, strategic planning, leadership development, business process improvement experience and change management.
* Bring to the table strong strategic thinking abilities, passion around innovation and change along with an ability to align the work to the positive experience we strive to provide our clients.
* Have demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong networks and partnerships and be able to influence people at all levels of the organization
* Communicate with impact by demonstrating excellent verbal and written communication skills, influencing skills, and presentation skills.
* Have strong planning and organizing skills and time management skills - ability to work independently in a remote-work environment.
* Travel on an as-needed basis to support areas for a pre-identified business need when face to face is deemed more effective than virtual offerings.
College degree in related field required. PHR/SPHR certification strongly preferred. Minimum of 8 years HR experience or equivalent Edward Jones experience, including a minimum of 5 years in a consulting, leadership development, or HR business partner role. Prior leadership experience strongly preferred.
* FORTUNE 2020 - Edward Jones was named No. 7 on the 2020 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list.
* From FORTUNE ©2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
* Edward Jones Ranked No. 6 of the 100 best workplaces for millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.
* 2020 Corporate Equality Index - Edward Jones joins the ranks of 680 major U.S businesses that received top marks in the HRC Foundations 18th Annual Scorecard on LBGTQ Workplace Equality
* Edward Jones named a top company for training, ranking No. 25 on Training magazine's 2020 Training Top 125 list - the highest ranking among the financial-services industry!
* Financial services firm Edward Jones has been named one of the 2019 Best Workplaces for Parents by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE magazine. The firm ranked No. 5 on the list of 50 companies, up two spots from last year.
* The Best Workplaces for Parents list is one of a series of rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified™ organizations. Edward Jones ranked No. 7 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2019 list, the firm's 20th appearance on the list. The firm also was ranked the No. 1 Best Workplace in Financial Services & Insurance and the No. 6 Best Workplace for Millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn more about our total compensation approach, which in addition to base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors for a potential new associate: