Looking for Federal Project Manager - Work from Remote job opportunity
- Manage multiple projects, stakeholder, vendors & project demand points.
- This position will oversee Construction Managers and awarded contractors (Tower Crews, A&E firms, Design Houses, etc.) executing a SOW on Federal and/or Public Safety Projects.
- Typically, the SOW will be for Tower Construction site activities, including tower erection, tower adds/decommission action, maintenance inspections, tower painting, structural, mapping, reinforcement, shelter and generator adds/replacement, etc.
- Should also have experience with performing site walks, cost estimating, site layout planning, commercial power coordination, grading and access road creation, storm water management, environmental assessments, ground tests, R56 standards, Antenna & Line Installs (Land Mobile Radio, Microwave, etc.).
- Experience overseeing Consultants in staff augmentation roles or as part of a Managed Services program, is ideal.
- The candidate should be comfortable with Telecom verbatim & network standards.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects, stakeholder, vendors & project demand points.
- Ideally have a current PMP (or the ability to get a PMP within 1 year), be able to work well with little direct supervision, manage Commdex Project and Construction Managers and all Team members in a professional manner and can verify work performed by subcontractors before approving invoices for payment.
- Experience in successfully dealing with various Municipalities and Tower Owners is also important.
- Previous experience working on Motorola, Black & Veatch and Bechtel Projects and a knowledge of R56 Quality standards desired.
- The ability to incorporate a Sales Forecast along with current active projects into a man-load plan driving a staffing plan resulting in the effective utilization of resources is required.
- Delivering all project deliverables to meet Customer Satisfaction (as measured via NPS), ensure Safety and Network Integrity, with high Quality, on schedule and within budget (in that order) is critical.
- The ability to forecast a deliverable Revenue based on the achievement of billing milestones and being a "fit" in the Commdex Culture, is table stakes.
- Must be comfortable w/ most Microsoft Office applications including Project and Visio and any familiarity with Salesforce is a plus.
For Immediate consideration, please submit your resume/CV to or or call