Bestica is looking for a Federal Healthcare Recruiter for our San Antonio, TX office to provides recruitment and selection support services. Fosters relationships with clients and other leadership professionals. Attends industry related networking events and participates in community sponsored events, including job fairs and employment outreach activities.
- Benefits, Compensation, and Details: Medical
- Accrued Time off
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 3 years of recent recruitment experience in Federal Healthcare
- Some sales background preferred
- Essential Functions Receives and reviews candidate submissions while prescreening, interviewing, and processing qualified candidates for consideration of employment.
- Contacts job applicants to inform them of the status of their applications, conducts reference or background checks as required and informs job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions or promotion opportunities.
- Develops and implements recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing needs.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Special Notes & Skills Very important to this position are accuracy, cooperation, collaboration, alignment, judgment, delegation, technical skills, customer service, verbal communication, excellent grammar, time management and planning.
- Important to this position are presentations, objectives, problem solving, creativity, communications, and security.
- Familiar with CATSONE ATS preferred
We at Bestica believe our success is a direct result of hard work and outstanding employee dedication. Our environment is dynamic, friendly, and collaborative. We foster a positive culture, where innovation and synergy are encouraged to build our workplace into a community of like-minded, passionate people.
If this opportunity aligns with your capabilities and career desires send us your resume
. Take a moment to visit our website at