Job Introduction: Maximus is currently hiring for an Operations Support Supervisor to support our C-YES Department (Children and Youth Evaluation Services).
The Operations Support Supervisor works closely with their assigned Family Support Coordinator team to support the case management needs of families who have children with mental, behavioral, developmental, and physical health issues. The FSC Supervisor will ensure all tasks of the FSC team they are assigned are being performed consistently through supervision, meetings, and follow-up and that staff have a strong understanding of the Children and Youth Evaluation Service (C-YES), Children's Home & Community Based Services, Health Home Care Management, Health Plans, and Medicaid. The ideal candidate will have prior professional experience working with individuals with mental, behavioral, developmental, and physical health issues, case management, administrative and/or supervisory experience, and a passion to connect this population to Home and Community Based providers for improved outcomes. This position is temporarily remote with a pending return to office date in our New York City office location.
Education and Experience Requirements: Primary Responsibilities
- Oversees all duties required of FSC's for their specialized caseload and /or work assignment
- Supervises a cohort of the family support team and workflow procedures to support management in all aspects of assessment scheduling and case management
- Creates, maintains and monitors schedules for assessment teams to ensure coverage across boroughs/counties/hours of operations
- Actively communicates with direct supervisor, quality management, and leadership (as needed), and seeks input from operational leads related to assessment scheduling and case management
- Oversight of specialized FSC Staff and/or administrative activities of the FSC Department, including but not limited to tasks surrounding Referral Intake and scheduling, Medicaid follow-up, and Health Plan Affairs and communication
- Monitors and maintains tracking systems for performance management reporting
- Utilizes metrics to analyze performance, recommends performance improvements and identifies opportunities for improvement to assessment scheduling activities
- Collaborates with and supports the CYES leadership, Nurse Evaluator Department, and the Quality Assurance department to identify operational/procedural issues and training needs
- Conducts interviewing, annual performances reviews, and bonus plan evaluations for FSC's
- Follows and monitors FSC adherence to all work instructions, policies and procedures in relation to the Project
- Meets all standards established for this position as outlined in the corresponding annual performance criteria and bonus template for this position
Home Office Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- 1-3 years of experience working with individuals with mental, behavioral, developmental, and physical health issues disabilities in a case management capacity
- Previous experience working in a call center environment
- 1-2 years of performing work on an Administrative level (i.e. supervisory, reporting, quality assurance)
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Ability to learn new software programs quickly and intuitively
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Must be able to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Maximus provides company-issued computer equipment
- Reliable high-speed internet service
- Minimum 20 Mpbs download speeds/50 Mpbs for shared internet connectivity
- Minimum 5 Mpbs upload speeds
MAXIMUS Introduction: Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit .
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We are proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Pay Transparency: Maximus compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to job location, a candidate's education, training, experience, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value analysis including seniority and merit systems, as well as internal pay alignment. Annual salary is just one component of Maximus's total compensation package. Other rewards may include short- and long-term incentives as well as program-specific awards. Additionally, Maximus provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off. Compensation ranges may differ based on contract value but will be commensurate with job duties and relevant work experience. An applicant's salary history will not be used in determining compensation. Posted Max: USD $64,000.00/Yr. Posted Min: USD $58,500.00/Yr.