About Wonders Corporation
Wonders Corporation is a technology-enabled service company headquartered in New York City. The company specializes in providing ordering taking, marketing, social media management, and data analytics for the restaurant industry.
- The Facilities Specialist will provide support to the site with operational activities.
- Conduct administrative tasks; oversight of third party vendors including but not limited to housekeeping, Pantry concessionaire, etc.;
- Manage the day to day activities involving the compilation of building memos, review facilities vendor contracts and distribution of monthly, quarterly and annual utilities expense reports as required.
- Respond to all work orders in a timely manner
- Schedule and manage repairs and maintenance, minor works and other work requests within the service level agreement.
- Proactively develop and maintain a good relationship with all the departments ensuring that expected service levels are maintained and achieved.
- Ensure all building procedures are maintained at all times.
- Coordinates with the construction team for electrical, mechanical, alarm, CCTV and UPS equipment, server room for the new sites or transferring to one site to another.
- Provide information and direction to vendors and other service providers as required to ensure excellent coordination and execution of work, with minimal disruption
- Provide coordination and support events, meeting and conferences facilities required.
- Identify opportunities for improved operations and service excellence.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of Google Suites
- Clear ability to handle multiple priorities and consistently meet deadlines
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach and energetic
- A “can do” attitude, able to work independently and as a team player
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Excellent communications, organization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and effectively deal with stressful situations
- Amenable to work on a night shift schedule
- Bachelor’s Degree Graduate and must be a licensed Engineer of any field (Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or industrial)
- Experienced in BPO as facilities is an advantage
- Familiar of facilities building maintenance schedule, repair and reportorial
- Amenable to working on a night shift schedule
- Ability to work a flexible schedule