Requisition ID: 429139
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 9,100 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, and Target Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
Supporting over 4,500 retail stores in North America, a career in our retail headquarters allows us to stay in touch with the end customer and use their ever-changing behaviors and preferences to shape our offerings of the best eyewear and services.
The Recruiter sources/identifies screens and engages with Doctors of Optometry for Luxottica and its Brand's for current and future needs within an assigned geographical area.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Mine news and key websites for Optometric intelligence.
* Develop and maintain a network of diverse industry contacts.
* Accountable for buiding a database of OD contacts within CRM system.
* Maintain understanding of innovative recruitment tools, technologies and best practices.
* Participate in recruiting, HR and brand partner meetings
* Understand the strategic plans of Luxottica OD Recruiting Team, Luxottica EyeCare Team and its brands.
* Create OD talent pipeline, assist with OD career planning for mulitiple locations, and OD sourcing for current Luxottica ODs.
* Maintain written documentation to internal partners (status reports, weekly update emails, thank you notes, etc).
* Provide substantive and competency-based feedback to all prospects.
* Ensures an exceptional candidate experience
* Remains well versed in the value and employment proposition of Luxottica and its brands. Articulates proposition(s) both verbally and in writing.
* Partner with EyeCare Operations, Zone Vice Presidents, Regional Directors of EyeCare, and Brand Regional Managers to assist with transition and on-boarding for new OD's
* Identify and anticipate OD's needs and follows issues to closure.
* Collaborate across the business (Sublease administration, Credentialing, Onboarding, etc.) to maximize OD experience with recruiting and onboarding experience
* Collaborate with Brand Partners to create and deliver a comprehensive and compelling value proposition; differentiates Luxottica's affiliation/offer from others.
* Demonstrates in-depth awareness of employment laws and industry regulations; knows when to engage legal or key business partners for support.
* Builds long-term and meaningful candidate relationships.
* Identifies critical markets and brings to leadership attention.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
* 2+ years' professional experience, including experience for a large retailer, medical/healthcare or technical experience in recruiting or business role
* Strong communication and negotiation skills
* Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
* Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and CRM database
* Knowledge and experience in lease/sublease contract writing/negotiations
* Ability to travel 25% team meetings, industry and market events
* 2+ years business or recruitment experience in Optometry or a licensed candidate
* Knowledge of various practice modalities: Corporate, Private, Medical, etc.
* Understanding of Optometry equipment and patient care
* Detailed knowledge of Optometric state laws and regulations
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite tools
* Experience or proficiency with Success Factors ATS and SmashFly CRM system
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1- (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Portland Oregon
Job Segment: Optometry, Medical, Patient Care, Healthcare