With over 20 years of continuous service in every industry imaginable, Optello is the 1st stop for every top company looking to build their talent pool. Year after year, we out-preform our competition by combining our best-in-class technology, recruiting partnerships, innovation & investment in our number 1 asset: You! We believe in providing the best tools & opportunity for our recruiters to be successful on a daily basis. If you are a Executive Recruiter with 1 year agency experience & are ready to be a part of a company that actually invests in their people without the gimmicks, please read on!
What's In It for You
- Work wherever you like, remote or come in to one of our offices - we hire adults so just get the job done!
- We are a part of a publicly traded company with the budget & reach our competitors can't touch while maintaining a vibrant, start-up company culture
- Best-in-class tools, technology & partnerships which allow our recruiters to deliver talent before our competition
- Database with millions (yes, millions!) of top candidates in every industry imaginable
- Opportunity to expand outside of your region & work any vertical your heart desires!
- Come work with a leadership team that can walk-the-walk & help take your career to the next level!
- Entrepreneurial environment where you can build your own brand & make upwards of 6 figures year 1 + great prizes for top performers!
- Company-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k + match, ESPP)
What You Will Be Doing
- Full-desk, full-cycle recruiting for some of the best companies around
- Building a vibrant desk & business via email marketing, networking, cold-calling, LinkedIn (you get a LinkedIn recruiter seat day 1) or however else you want to bring the biz in!
- Getting world-class training from our training & development team and managers throughout the organization
- Recruiting the best talent around through our expansive network, tools & technology we use daily
What You Need for this Position
- Minimum of 1 year of Agency Recruiting experience & a bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant real-world experience
- Full-Desk Recruiting experience - i.e. picking up job orders, negotiating fees, speaking with & submitting candidates, closing candidates, etc.
- Cold Calling- Business Development / Lead Development
- B2B Sales is a big plus
- Applicant Tracking System
So, if you are a Executive Recruiter with at least 1 year of agency experience (any industry or vertical is fine!), please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JK- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Jason Kuna - Director of Recruiting - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.