102100 Human Resources Location:
San Diego, USA- Remote Be a part of a global team that is inspired to make a difference in the lives of people living with rare disease.
At Travere Therapeutics, we recognize that our exceptional employees are vital to our success. We are a dedicated team focused on meeting the unique needs of rare patients. Our work is rewarding - both professionally and personally - because we are making a difference. We are passionate about what we do.
We are seeking talented individuals who will thrive in our collaborative, diverse, fast-paced environment and share in our mission - to identify, develop and deliver life-changing therapies to people living with rare disease. We stick by our values centered on patients, courage, community, and collaboration to pursue our vision of becoming a leading biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the delivery of innovation and hope to patients in the global rare disease community.
At Travere Therapeutics, we are in rare for life. We continue to courageously forge new paths as we move toward a common goal of elevating science and service for rare patients .
The Executive Director, Inclusion and Community acts as the Company culture steward ensuring employees, managers, and leaders have the resources, programs, support, and guidance they need to be successful and thrive. Responsible for strategy, guidance, and execution in critical areas of culture for the Company including diversity, equity and inclusion, growth, evolving work environments and change management. This role acts as an effective, trusted, and credible advisor to leaders on people, inclusion, culture, engagement, and employee-centric programs and requires a data-driven approach to identify needs and foster an organization where everyone can do their best work. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Culture and Community
- Responsible for leading and monitoring the company's diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging initiatives and efforts to ensure that employees work comfortably regardless of their personal preferences and there is cultural alignment with Travere's mission and values
- Proactively engages in the identification of DEI best practices and benchmarks as input to designing and implementing initiatives; keeps abreast of emerging trends and opportunities to build the best solution for Travere and it's culutre.
- Own the development and delivery of training programs that drive diversity, equity and inclusion awareness, understanding, and action, ensuring collaboration with the business
- In partnership with Corporate Communications, help to build and manage the communication strategy internally and externally for promoting and highlighting our company DEI position
- Partner with HR leaders to ensure diversity, equity and inclusion environmental, social and governance principles and processes are embedded into the global employee experience paradigm and talent management programs such as Performance Management, Talent Review, Succession Planning, Talent Acquisition, and Total Rewards programs/practices.
- Support the DEI component of Travere's overall environmental, social and governance strategy
- Regularly measure and analyze, report, and present data, highlighting areas of strength and weakness, to identify opportunities, interventions, and initiatives for improvement
- Establish consistent metrics and reporting to enable leaders and relevant stakeholders to assess performance and inform decisions on achieving objectives
- Lead and direct the DEI Council. Provide guidance and direction to the Diversity Council, to plan and implement the organization's diversity initiatives and activities that interact readily and effectively with employees, ELT, clients, and customers
- Advance a global work environment where employees can be their authentic selves and understand how their work contributes to the organization's overarching goals
- Accountable for all areas of workforce compliance including AAP, VETS-100, etc.
- Drive awareness, interest, and participation in DEI and related programs through compelling messaging and storytelling
- Inspire and advise leaders on how to develop and drive DE&I within their functions
- Report regularly to the CEO and Executive Team on DEI
- Design strategies to reinforce culture objectives and align workforce behaviors, processes, and practices to the vision, mission, and values to reduce turnover, increase productivity, and enhance the employee experience
- Collaborate with Corporate Communications to improve external branding/messaging for applicants and external employer of choice surveys
- Partner with HR leaders related to employee lifecycle, including recruitment, onboarding, change management, and offboarding, and overall compensation philosophy to ensure alignment with culture and values
- Own the strategy, communication, support, and facilitation of the Company hybrid work philosophy while implementing ways to connect employees
- Ensures participation in external culture surveys and forums where Travere's unique work environment is shared and promoted
- Manage employee engagement survey and action planning ensuring we can maintain or improve our already high engagement scores
- Serve as in-house expert on change management
- Identify areas for individuals and teams to learn from each other and improve collaboration within and across teams
- Implement company-wide and/or departmental action plans based on surveys
- In partnership with Corporate Communications facilitate cultural onboarding and events
- Report regularly to the CEO and Executive Team on the state of corporate culture, as well as opportunities to foster our culture and values
- Promote leadership engagement by educating, coaching, and providing feedback to leaders to optimize people practices in a way that strengthens and reinforces purpose, vision, culture
Total Rewards Offerings
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Human Resources or related area. An equivalent combination of education and applicable job experience may be considered
- 12-15+ years of professional experience, with at least 5 years working in diversity, equity & inclusion culture and engagement, or a related field with at least 8 years of supervisory/ management experience
- Strong strategic thinking coupled with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and do work
- Proven track record in working well in matrixed organizations
- Experience building a DEI strategy including the design of roadmaps to drive incremental progress towards long-term vision and goals.
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, including public speaking and strong leadership presence
- An ability to collaborate with others and steer complex conversations, especially on a topic that generates a lot of opinions
- Demonstrate strong communication and people skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and detail-oriented
- Must be able to project manage and meet deliverables
- Experience in designing and deploying employee surveys and/or facilitation of company-wide post-survey action planning
- Ability to travel 10% domestic and internationally
- All positions have an essential job function to be able to perform face to face work with colleagues and/or onsite in San Diego. No role is expected to be 100% remote.
- Travere will require proof of vaccination status to perform onsite, face to face work or to become employed.
Travere provides comprehensive total rewards offerings that demonstrate our commitment as a diverse, equitable, people-centric, and pay-for-performance organization. Benefits:
Our benefits include premium health, financial, work-life and well-being offerings for eligible employees and dependents, wellness and employee support programs, life insurance, disability, retirement plans with employer match and generous paid time off. Compensation
: Our competitive compensation package includes a combination of both cash compensation (base pay and short-term incentive) and long-term incentive compensation (company stock), designed to recognize, retain, and reward employees. Target Base Pay Range:
$215,000.00 - $295,000.00 This information is current as of the initial date of this job posting and may be modified in the future. The actual pay determined for an individual will vary based on job-related factors such as location, relevant prior experience and/or education, particular skills and expertise. COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT
Where permitted, the Company requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment unless an exemption or accommodation is available and approved. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen and may include the individual obtaining vaccination boosters at certain intervals . Where permitted, as a condition of employment, final candidates will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination unless an exemption or accommodation is available and approved. View the candidate COVID-19 vaccination policy webpage for information about the exemption or accommodation process for final candidates.
Travere Therapeutics, Inc. is an EEO/AA/Veteran/Disability Employer