- Responsible for drafting and negotiating agreements related to employee benefits, compensation and equity, and other employment related-matters.
- Advise clientele including: large corporations, non-for-profit organizations, consulting firms and other businesses.
- Draft and review stock option plans, profits, and interest agreements.
- JD required
- 3-6+ years of experience from a nationally ranked firm, preferred
- Experience with ERISA required.
- M&A experience required.
- In good standing with at least 1 state bar.
For immediate consideration, please apply with a copy of your resume by clicking the link above.