Join Blackbird.AI, a mission-driven fast-paced startup with an interdisciplinary team dedicated to building advanced AI-driven technologies that surface and analyze harmful disinformation attacks to enable information integrity and a more critical thinking society.
The Blackbird.AI team creates leading-edge AI software that focuses on synthetically amplified content threatening society. We take our innovations to market, with critical real-time insights our clients need to provide them with a deep understanding of ongoing disinformation narratives, their motives, and overall digital noise.
If you are looking for flexibility, we offer the opportunity to work remotely in exchange for your best output and dedication. Each member of the Blackbird.AI team has the opportunity to make an impact in this crucial space.Blackbird.AI is recruiting Intelligence Analysts within the Primary Intelligence Team, supporting clients headquartered within the North-American region.
The RoleBlackbird.AI is searching for a very proactive and extremely detail-oriented Executive Assistant & Remote Office Manager with excellent interpersonal skills, strong speaking and writing skills, and very strong work ethic. This position reports directly to the CEO/Founder and is responsible for all business duties as delegated by the CEO. This position will primarily provide comprehensive assistance to the CEO as well as key leadership team members so they may focus on their primary responsibilities and maximize time and effectiveness (i.e. responsible for a wide variety of administrative support duties).
Career Executive CEOs Preferred.
- Assist the CEO in the timely management of communications; including written, telephone, email, and voicemail.
- Compose and edit letters, documents, emails, proposals and ensure follow up with those that require answers, responses, and written replies.
- Assist in the management and organization of the CEOs calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements, and daily activities, including running errands.
- Manage and coordinate travel for both business and personal arrangements.
- Spend time and become familiar with all aspects of the business.
- Assist in screening calls, email, transmittals, and visitors.S
- Prepare agendas, attend meetings, and transcribe correspondence from handwritten notes.
- Coordinate onsite meetings, luncheons, coffees, in-house events.
- Assist in file organization via Dropbox.
- Assist in CRM input and edit (customer relation management).
- Coordinate the hosting of events.
- Greet and check-in clients and other guests for meetings and events.
- Perform a variety of office and personal errands.
- Coordinate and manage vendors and contractors.
- Conduct ad-hoc research.
- Draft simple spreadsheets.
- Manage Company All Hands Coordinate Meetings online and offsite when applicable
- Schedule and coordinate Virtual Conference Meetings
Familiarity and/or Expertise Preferred (or desire to learn quickly)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Extremely detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality across all tasks.
- Excellent people skills.
- Creative problem solving.
- Detail to Appearance; dress in a professional manner.
- Must be flexible and willing to work extra time during busy times and on call during weekends and after business hours.
- Must demonstrate a can-do attitude.
- Must be able to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately, sometimes with little direction.
- Previous experience handling travel arrangements.
- Ability to read and interpret various documents.
- Ability to speak effectively among executives, clients, customers, and employees.
- Ability to resolve complex administrative problems independently and perform tasks that are diverse and advanced.
- High level of interpersonal skills to interact with coworkers and executives.
- Ability to problem solve and follow through on a variety of tasks.
- Ability to work on business and personal items interchangeably.
- Demonstrate highest level of ethics and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times with all situations and documentation.
- Must have reliable automobile with adequate auto insurance and good driving record.
- Mac OS & Windows
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Google Docs, Sheets & Slides
- Adobe Illustrator/Figma
- Interviewing/Face to Face Customer Service
- Client Relations
- Word Press
- Social Media Savvy (Twitter/TikTok)
- Ethics. Works with integrity; Upholds organizational values.
- Dependability. Follows instructions, responds to management direction; results oriented and committed to achieving objectives and tasks as required.
- Teamwork and Collaboration. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Communicates effectively.
- Professionalism. approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Organizational Support. Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values.
- Quality Management. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Negotiation. Analyzes each situation, looking for opportunities to make any situation more beneficial for the CEO and the company. Participates effectively in communication to achieve optimum results.
- Blackbird.AI offers highly competitive compensation (full time, part time, or contract) based on experience, talent, skill, expertise, knowledge, proven capabilities, and potential capabilities.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Work From Home