Job Title : ETL Informatica Developer
Location : Remote
Duration : 6+Months
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
- Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 8-10 years experience required.
- Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. - Websphere, Informatica etc.).
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end.
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC.
- Full Stack Data Engineer primarily with ETL (informatica), Oracle SQL/PLSQL, Unix/Shell scripts, Python, Data Analysis.
- Having working knowledge on Big data tech stack (Hadoop, Apache Spark, HIVE/Hbase/Cassandra, PySpark/Data Frames, Kafka) is an added advantage.
- Banking experience (regulatory, Compliance data and source systems analysis) is a plus.
- provided by Dice