As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30 years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local regions nationwide. We help our clients strengthen their financial and clinical performance, serve their communities and succeed at the business of healthcare. Conifer Health helps organizations transition from volume to value-based care, enhance the consumer and patient healthcare experience and improve quality, cost and access to healthcare. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step! JOB SUMMARY
The Data Warehouse Developer IV (Lead/Consultant) will be a critical team member for the build out of both enterprise data capabilities and the delivery of key customer commitments surrounding Conifer Value Based Care's Population Health, Clinical Informatics & Financial Risk Management data sets.
The Data Warehouse Developer IV (Lead/Consultant) will be primarily responsible for hands on technical delivery of 1) Reference, Master, Metadata and Modeling competencies 2) Database Warehouse Development and Integration & secondarily be an active participant in the build out of Conifer Value Based Care's 4) Data Security, 5) Data Quality competencies. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
Reference, Master, Metadata Management & Modeling:
- Develop a unified approach for managing Master data and developing associated solutions
- Engage business owners to define Reference, Master, and Metadata (e.g., dictionary, data architecture, standards)
- Ensure the development of capabilities to enable easy access to high quality, integrated Reference, Master and Metadata
- Assist the business with operational data definitions (e.g., data modeling, table & index design, DB design)
- Support the business by leading analytical data designs (e.g., dimensional modeling, DW table & index design, DW database design)
- Design physical data constructs (e.g., converting ERD/dimensional models to table design, indexing, physical storage constructs, DDLs)
- Build Data Modeling competency to document data content from numerous enterprise sources. Includes clearly document data mappings across disparate systems, source and target data models. Define tools, processes and competencies required to store, update and provision.
- Manages the flow of information between departments through the use of relational databases.
Data Warehouse Development and Integration:
- Define and develop a data warehousing architecture strategy, design and incremental roadmap that overcomes current challenges and appropriately meets current and future analytic needs.
- Define and implement clear guiding principles and an integration reference model to enable agile, secure and timely integration of data.
- Design and build data services to support business requirements, and adhere to comprehensive, standardized, flexible and scalable data integration architectural models.
- Ensure data services align to an established overarching integration strategy and data services model, and enable a Service Oriented Architecture where appropriate.
Data Security- Define the roadmap for and implement enterprise tools and processes to provide consistent authentication, authorization, access and auditing of data access across applications.
Qualifications: Conifer requires its candidates, as applicable and as permitted by law, to obtain and provide confirmation of all required vaccinations and screenings prior to the start of employment. This may include, but is not limited to, the COVID-19 vaccination, influenza vaccination, and/or any future required vaccines and screenings. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Develop and execute standard data quality processes for audit, validation, standardization, enrichment and cleansing of data
- Ensure continuous and incremental improvement of data quality over time
- Validate and ensure adherence to corporate data security policies
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Successful background as an architect and/or technical lead on an Enterprise Data Warehouse or Enterprise Information Management team
- Full life cycle experience creating, maintaining and enhancing physical database structures.
- Deep understanding of relational theory.
- Extensive experience working with relational or OLAP database: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Teradata, Netezza
- Extensive knowledge of Relational Database Design, Dimensional Database Design, Semantic Web Design, and Cloud data storage and analytics
- Strong Data Modeling and data analysis skills (Erwin, ER Studio, UML, PowerDesigner, etc.). · Ability to apply modeling standards to logical and physical ERDs
- Experience with data modeling concepts (conceptual/logical/physical/semantic, multi-dimensional models (star, snowflake), normalized/denormalized models)
- Knowledge of source control tools (e.g. GitHub)
- Extensive knowledge of ETL and Data integration techniques; SSIS and Alteryx preferred
- Strong experience with Microsoft products (SSIS, SSRS, OLAP, OLTP and SQL Server)
- Work independently and with Business Analysts and SMEs to gather, document and explain requirements
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience preferred to perform the job.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or management information systems
- 7+ years of experience as a Data Architect
- 9+ years of DBA experience managing enterprise-level database environments.
- 9+ years of DBA experience with SQL Server and / or Hadoop (or acceptable similar database management systems)
- 9+ years of DBA experience with managing data warehouses, data marts, cubes and big data
- 7+ years of experience with implementing data models to support Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing projects.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work in sitting position, use computer and answer telephone
- Ability to travel
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. TRAVEL
- Approximately 25 % travel may be required
Job: Conifer Health Solutions
Primary Location: Frisco, Texas
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days