We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas or take over sponsorship at this time.
About the role:
As an Escalation Supervisor, your role will involve supervising the daily performance of our contact center escalations team and fostering team engagement. Your responsibilities will include instructing, onboarding, training, and mentoring representatives, with a primary objective of minimizing processing errors and customer escalations. This role reports to the Department Manager.
- Drive team performance through regular coaching and development to ensure high standards of execution are maintained
- Partner with operations, quality, and compliance teams to explore opportunities to streamline and improve processes that result in improved customer experience
- Identify root cause of customer complaints/processing errors and recommend solutions to mitigate exposure to future escalations or risk to business
- Prepare and analyze departmental reporting to enhance performance efficiencies and drive productivity improvements on an ongoing basis
- Review quality assurance reports, customer survey responses and error reports and provide coaching to representatives to ensure they are adhering to processes as defined
- 3 years of leadership experience in a contact center environment
- Experience resolving customer escalations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance
- Proficient at maintaining composure in high-pressure scenarios and adept at handling tense situations, particularly during peak hours