From the steel in our first reinforced bridge in 1903, to railway sensors, we
work with government authorities, asset owners, construction companies,
and design offices to support their infrastructure projects.
Our systems are found in iconic projects such as The Golden Gate Bridge,
Panama Canal, Kap Shui Mun Bridge, and Freedom Tower.
We are strengthening our IT Departmentat Unterschleißheim, join our team as a
ERP System Administrator (M/F/D) remote
- Working within a globally distributed team of ERP Systems Administrators, provide a consistent and reliable service to our user community in a specific region/country in relation to support, enhancement, testing, deployment, and maintenance of our current Microsoft Navision global ERP systems landscape.
- Provide a consistent, reliable, and innovative design, development, support, and maintenance service to all Global business units, working to the agreed quality standards.
- Responsible for continuous improvement and the management of change as primary technical expert in all the IT processes which both enable and support the service tower.
- Analyse business requirements with regards to feasibility, design, planning, testing, transition, and service delivery.
- Provide cover for other team members as required, maintaining knowledge of other regional deployments and business practices and specific customisations at local level and the impact these will have.
- Reduce lead times on related enhancements, solutions with best-practice standardized approach.
- Develop and peer test code changes as required with other members of the team to ensure peer reviews of changes and consistent support experiences for all business colleagues.
- University degree in informatics or a comparable qualification or experience
- 5 years professional experience
- Must have operated in a similar role supporting Microsoft Nav ERP, Business Central, and D365
- Have completed previous upgrades and implementations and have some exposure to regional/global systems support and management.
- Experience or working in globally diverse teams both in-house and outsource.
- Have knowledge of the common end-to-end business processes supported by ERP systems and the associated business communities (Finance, Commercial, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Distribution, etc.)
- Language skills: fluent German and English; other languages welcome
Join our growing international team and discover a global company where you can develop your full
potential. Get involved in our challenging and exciting digitalization journey. You have the chance to
invigorate the brand of a strong global business by authentically interacting with DYWIDAG's
DYWIDAG-Systems International GmbH, Ms. Bauer, Human Resources