- Be an integral part of a large centralized execution trading desk.
- Collaboration with portfolio managers, the execution desk, and trade support teams in order to identify and resolve production trading issues.
- Responsible for the highly efficient execution of trades.
- Work with the Operations and Support team to develop operational monitors, reports, and tools.
- 2-6 years’ relevant Hedge Fund experience (ideally), investment banking or other trading experience working as an equity options trader
- 2-4 years’ experience & proficiency in programming language Python
- Bachelors, Master’s or PhD honours degree from a top university in Comp Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field
- Good understanding of equity options and other financial instruments
- Experience operating and monitoring trading environments
- Can work independently and in a collaborative environment
- Capability handling several projects with different priorities at once in a fast-paced, tech-driven environment
- Strong communication skills in the interest of collaboration with PMs & trading desk
- Excellent communication & analytical skills
- Passion for the hedge fund industry
This is a very unique and exciting opportunity to join one of the world's top hedge funds and dramatically increase your earning potential. Our client has one of the best performances and award structures globally, including strong sign on and guaranteed bonuses and is also well regarded for its strong training and collaborative team based culture.
To discuss this opportunity in full please get in touch or forward your resume to:
Elaine Bunyan - [email protected]
*Please note: Due to the large number of applicants, only candidates that meet the relevant criteria will be contacted*
''You're the specialist in your sector; we're the specialists in recruitment''