Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
Position Summary :
The Epic Download & Interface Support Analyst
is responsible for various aspect of Epic download, real-time and other interface needs as part of the GGB-US operational support team. The successful candidate will have insurance brokerage experience either as a Client Service Representative (CSR) with an aptitude for learning the technical and operational aspects of Epic and/or systems support experience related to configuring and supporting Epic download, IVANS, real-time and related experience. The role is a combination of technical, insurance workflow and support for AJG's insurance broking processes for existing branches and new merger partners. This role will be involved in the day-to-day operations of Download/Interface as well as be a member of project teams, system testing and interacting with insurance carriers and vendors.
The role requires a self-starter who a quick learner and is capable of working independently and in a highly collaborative team environment, excel at meeting deadlines, and have superior organizational and problem solving skills. The candidate will have the experience and ability to support and enable current business and system processes while working on varying projects to improve operational efficiencies and continue to expand AJG's use of Download.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Perform day-to-day operational processes related to Epic download and other interfaces for existing AJG branches
- Coordinate and execute all steps related to new merger partners for download setup, working closely with M&A integration and conversion teams and merger partners staff
- Participate in operational efficiency and other projects as a subject matter expert and/or owner of assigned tasks
- Own communication and status reporting related to download functions and configuration
- Participate in test execution and communication for new releases to Epic
- Serve as a business application Support Desk for download and interface issues
- Perform system administration tasks
- Assist IT, vendors and business system analysts in performing root cause analysis and issue remediation
- Lead and/or participate in evaluating, reviewing and improving existing processes and implementing same
- Own and update system administration documentation and create new documentation as needed
- Collaborate with other operational support areas to tie together workflows used in AJG branches and Standard Operating Procedures executed by an off-short team for an optimal download suspense and escalation process
- Other assignments and duties as required by role
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 or more years related experience.
Highly Desired :
- 3+ years working in insurance brokerage, preferably with both commercial and personal lines background
- 3+ years supporting and resolving issues for agency management systems (Epic preferred), business workflows, production support, user support, configuration troubleshooting, interacting with vendors and carriers
- Experience with policy download, eDocs download, claims download, direct bill commissions download and/or real-time transactions with carriers preferred
- Ability to listen, interpret requests (written and verbal) and/or ask appropriate questions in order to identify and efficiently solve problems by utilizing an analytical, pragmatic approach.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements :
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.