Our client, is a privately held environmental consulting firm providing consulting expertise in the areas of environmental chemistry quality assurance, environmental project quality assurance, consulting geosciences, environmental data management/information technologies, emergency response quality assurance oversight, and health & safety support. They are growing and looking for a Data Project Manager!Job Description
- Interface with technical staff to implement requirements/solutions/business processes;
- Technical writing (e.g., specifications and data dictionaries);
- Content/data management, including proactively identifying and correcting data gaps, errors and relational table issues;
- Generation of reports, graphs and metrics;
- Respond to client data requests;
- Additional duties as may be assigned.
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science, related degree or equivalent years of experience;
- 2 - 4 years experience;
- SQL/VBA experience;
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, specifically Access and Excel;
- Report generation experience;
- Knowledge of EQuIS preferred;
- Good communication skills, both written and oral;
- Environmental field experience a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Great Culture and benefits.